STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Frankfurt Day 1
April 25, 2014
It was a random suggestion to travel during Easter. I don't have Easter Break actually but there is one week I only got 1 day class. Anyways, here we go with my traveling partner ; Munhong ; Wern Yee ; and her friend :D 
Frankfurt, Germany!

Early in the morning. Mh told me that he dropped his wallet. So, we have to lend him money lol. We reached Frankfurt Airport safely. and we spent 30 minutes walking round & round in the car park when our hotel got Shuttle Bus services to drive us to our hotel for free ._. At first, we planned to walk to our hotel from airport which will takes around 40 minutes. Luckily we didn't :P

I came to a conclusion. Most of the doors in Germany can be opened no matter it seems like NO ENTRY. We even entered the area for the airport staff.

Danke

Frankfurt's Map is so confusing. 

Marche~ 

Train Station



So Harry Potter-ish feel. 
I'm on my way to Hogwarts! 


A building which I have totally no idea what it is


w/ Wernyee & her Boy-friend :P



Hi Bear!

and Moo Moo Cow



Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse ; 

One of the largest stock 

exchanges in the world 


Weird looking tree



Haiiiii :)


We were walking round n round just to explore Frankfurt and I was super hungry at that time.

I don't understand this. Their shoes are arranged  in a super messy way.
It's Frankfurt Style. They said. 


Frankfurt Die Kleinmarkthalle Market

Snacks

Salami

Sausages & Cheese




Super special sausages


There got Yong Tau Fuuuuuu

That's EASTER EGG

Chocolate

Seafood.

Frankfurt Cathedral







Awesome weather \(^o^)/

Had a stroll by the river

Beautifullllll :)


Super cool cruise but it's expensive ;x



Lock your heart 


Love Bridge ♡♡


so floralllll

tram 

Finally found a restaurant/cottage pub filled with people and serves Pork Knuckle. Yes, I was craving for it since they said "YOU MUST TRY PORK KNUCKLE WHEN YOU ARE IN GERMANY."

apple wine


Pork knuckle 

Ohwell. Our hotel is quite nice. and all the train tickets for 4 days were included. Big & comfy room. Just that there is no water boiler. So I have to drink tap water from toilet for 4 consecutive days. Bcause water is so freaking exp. I wasted 5.90 euro for a 750ml mineral water. :(

Good night :3 xx




Labels: , , , , , ,


April 25, 2014 Friday, April 25, 2014
Frankfurt Day 1
It was a random suggestion to travel during Easter. I don't have Easter Break actually but there is one week I only got 1 day class. Anyways, here we go with my traveling partner ; Munhong ; Wern Yee ; and her friend :D 
Frankfurt, Germany!

Early in the morning. Mh told me that he dropped his wallet. So, we have to lend him money lol. We reached Frankfurt Airport safely. and we spent 30 minutes walking round & round in the car park when our hotel got Shuttle Bus services to drive us to our hotel for free ._. At first, we planned to walk to our hotel from airport which will takes around 40 minutes. Luckily we didn't :P

I came to a conclusion. Most of the doors in Germany can be opened no matter it seems like NO ENTRY. We even entered the area for the airport staff.

Danke

Frankfurt's Map is so confusing. 

Marche~ 

Train Station



So Harry Potter-ish feel. 
I'm on my way to Hogwarts! 


A building which I have totally no idea what it is


w/ Wernyee & her Boy-friend :P



Hi Bear!

and Moo Moo Cow



Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse ; 

One of the largest stock 

exchanges in the world 


Weird looking tree



Haiiiii :)


We were walking round n round just to explore Frankfurt and I was super hungry at that time.

I don't understand this. Their shoes are arranged  in a super messy way.
It's Frankfurt Style. They said. 


Frankfurt Die Kleinmarkthalle Market

Snacks

Salami

Sausages & Cheese




Super special sausages


There got Yong Tau Fuuuuuu

That's EASTER EGG

Chocolate

Seafood.

Frankfurt Cathedral







Awesome weather \(^o^)/

Had a stroll by the river

Beautifullllll :)


Super cool cruise but it's expensive ;x



Lock your heart 


Love Bridge ♡♡


so floralllll

tram 

Finally found a restaurant/cottage pub filled with people and serves Pork Knuckle. Yes, I was craving for it since they said "YOU MUST TRY PORK KNUCKLE WHEN YOU ARE IN GERMANY."

apple wine


Pork knuckle 

Ohwell. Our hotel is quite nice. and all the train tickets for 4 days were included. Big & comfy room. Just that there is no water boiler. So I have to drink tap water from toilet for 4 consecutive days. Bcause water is so freaking exp. I wasted 5.90 euro for a 750ml mineral water. :(

Good night :3 xx




Labels: , , , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun