| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Hong Kong Day I
February 24, 2011
This is the post I want to post long time ago. I forgot ? Of course NOT , I purpose dump it aside cz uploading photo is so troublesome for me. I need to resize every photo. GOSHHH! Plus my stupid computer is going dead soon ;x But i promise to post my HK picture, so here you go :D Enjoy! Pls do comment XD Kamsahamida~ PS : Captions are stated below the pictures (: First porridge meal @ HK Airport The food is so-so only la >< Ohyaaa. I still remembered I spotted a pilot which look alike Zac Efron. ;) Super damn HOTT la ♥ The MTR (Mass Transit Railway) is so nice. They come on time, fast, convenience to go anywhere you want. They even provide a safe, reliable and efficient way to get around HK :) I love MTR alot because it's so AWESOME! :D And the signboard are very clear so you will not get lost. But even you get lost, you can still ask for direction from others, they'll help you. Don't worry *winks* Inside the MRT, it is so comfortable and spacious :) Everthing is simply too FINE. I bet you'll never want to ride on our KTM after you experience how GOOD the MRT works. The outside scenery. Slightly different from us. :D FAMILY ♥ You can hardly see trees or an empty field there. There is a small TV in every taxi for the passenger to watch with lotsa advertisments and news. So that you wont get boring when you're in the taxi unlike ours. X) HARRY POTTER ahhhhh! ♥ *screams out loud* I'm a super super Harry Potter Fan :) I get so excited when I saw that bus. The hotel we stay for 8 nights ; COSMPOLITAN HOTEL! Overall is okayy but not recommended to stay there. I rated this hotel 7/10 but minus two. Want to know why? Ask me personally, i'll tell you :D Click here to view the hotel's webpage :) One of the bellboy is so cutee lahh but his english It's like 18 degree but the guy is wearing shorts. wth Double decker :DD I din get a chance to get a ride on it :( Nevermind, next time! :) So, this is HongKong's road. Harry Potter on show but in Chinese. That's bad. The Xmas Decoration of HK is really diff from ours. It's like a fun fair crowded with peoples. :/ CRAZY XMAS with a so-called yellow balloon ! I added the smile face bcz I din get the 2 persons' permittion to take their photos. :) FOOD TIME :) Imma getting hungry again when I typing this post. We went to a food court in Times Square if I'm not mistaken. This is my set lunch which consists Japanese La Noodle, Fried Dumplings and a glass of 100 plus. Not cheap thou. HK's food are quite expensive. ;0 Fried rice. ♥ Fried Shrimp. ♥ There is a Art Gallery by THE GARDENER. All cartoons above are made by him. He is so creative right ? XD Posters. Left one is the PaperBagMan in jail ; Right one is which-i-dunno-what-is-it. The big-giant-luge thingy. Cutee right? XD Yeahhh, that's me. I know. My wearing is so so so..... The weather is cold mar ;x Handsome Daddy and Prettie Mummy ♥ I miss Xmas again. Xmas is one of the celebration which I ♥ the most. Simply love this photo much ♥ The light is GREAT! Pro me :P Hahaaa.. :) X'MAS! CRAZY! X'MAS! CRAZY! Oppss, you can just ignore me X) The Gardener's Production! FLOWERS. They looks so reddish & fresh laa. :) Henry Lau?! You get what I mean, ELF? ;) Is this shop's owner is Henry Lau from Super Junior ? OMGG! Our Room. ♥ The view from our hotel. This is 跑马地where all Horse Racing Games are held there. The taxi driver told us there'll be Horse Racing Game every Thursday. The City View which is full of cars and buildings. O.O The Siu-Yok Rice which is not really nice. My dad ordered it. The space of the shop and the table is so small (it's like half the table compare to Msia's) and we're just sitting near to the toilet. You cant simply move your body bcz there're a person sitting right bhind you. Duhhh! This is mine. Even worst, I dunno what it taste like. Something like Jagung plus egg. Ohmyy. My Mum's one which tastes almost the same like mine. :( ShuMeen and Jay Chou's Fan whom view my blog. This is for you guys XD Spot Jay Chou is that green color poster. There's full of Sasa Shop in Hong Kong here,there and everywhere. See! Left one is Sasa Shop, Middle is Zhou Shang Shang then the Right one is Sasa Shop again. I wonder why there're so many Sasa Shop in HK too. :/ Perhaps the girls in HK is too concern about their appearance. Everyone dressed really nice la (Y) Times Square. There is a MTR inside it. I go there everyday cz my Hotel's Shuttle Bus drop us there and we can take MTR to wherever we want. But we take taxi when we go back to Hotel at night. HK's peoples walk alot unlike Malaysians whom drive to here and there. Their maintenance fee of vehicles is very much higher than ours. We're so tired after walking all day long in HK everyday. :P WOW! BMW Spotted. :) Day 1 post done. Finally, it takes me more that 123983490568468408 hours to finish it. I hope I still have the determination to continue Day 2, Day 3 and so on. Pls give me some mentally support. Thanks :) I really hope you enjoy the post. :D Labels: fun, hongkong, memorable, photo, trip February 24, 2011 Thursday, February 24, 2011
Hong Kong Day I
This is the post I want to post long time ago. I forgot ? Of course NOT , I purpose dump it aside cz uploading photo is so troublesome for me. I need to resize every photo. GOSHHH! Plus my stupid computer is going dead soon ;x But i promise to post my HK picture, so here you go :D Enjoy! Pls do comment XD Kamsahamida~ PS : Captions are stated below the pictures (: First porridge meal @ HK Airport The food is so-so only la >< Ohyaaa. I still remembered I spotted a pilot which look alike Zac Efron. ;) Super damn HOTT la ♥ The MTR (Mass Transit Railway) is so nice. They come on time, fast, convenience to go anywhere you want. They even provide a safe, reliable and efficient way to get around HK :) I love MTR alot because it's so AWESOME! :D And the signboard are very clear so you will not get lost. But even you get lost, you can still ask for direction from others, they'll help you. Don't worry *winks* Inside the MRT, it is so comfortable and spacious :) Everthing is simply too FINE. I bet you'll never want to ride on our KTM after you experience how GOOD the MRT works. The outside scenery. Slightly different from us. :D FAMILY ♥ You can hardly see trees or an empty field there. There is a small TV in every taxi for the passenger to watch with lotsa advertisments and news. So that you wont get boring when you're in the taxi unlike ours. X) HARRY POTTER ahhhhh! ♥ *screams out loud* I'm a super super Harry Potter Fan :) I get so excited when I saw that bus. The hotel we stay for 8 nights ; COSMPOLITAN HOTEL! Overall is okayy but not recommended to stay there. I rated this hotel 7/10 but minus two. Want to know why? Ask me personally, i'll tell you :D Click here to view the hotel's webpage :) One of the bellboy is so cutee lahh but his english It's like 18 degree but the guy is wearing shorts. wth Double decker :DD I din get a chance to get a ride on it :( Nevermind, next time! :) So, this is HongKong's road. Harry Potter on show but in Chinese. That's bad. The Xmas Decoration of HK is really diff from ours. It's like a fun fair crowded with peoples. :/ CRAZY XMAS with a so-called yellow balloon ! I added the smile face bcz I din get the 2 persons' permittion to take their photos. :) FOOD TIME :) Imma getting hungry again when I typing this post. We went to a food court in Times Square if I'm not mistaken. This is my set lunch which consists Japanese La Noodle, Fried Dumplings and a glass of 100 plus. Not cheap thou. HK's food are quite expensive. ;0 Fried rice. ♥ Fried Shrimp. ♥ There is a Art Gallery by THE GARDENER. All cartoons above are made by him. He is so creative right ? XD Posters. Left one is the PaperBagMan in jail ; Right one is which-i-dunno-what-is-it. The big-giant-luge thingy. Cutee right? XD Yeahhh, that's me. I know. My wearing is so so so..... The weather is cold mar ;x Handsome Daddy and Prettie Mummy ♥ I miss Xmas again. Xmas is one of the celebration which I ♥ the most. Simply love this photo much ♥ The light is GREAT! Pro me :P Hahaaa.. :) X'MAS! CRAZY! X'MAS! CRAZY! Oppss, you can just ignore me X) The Gardener's Production! FLOWERS. They looks so reddish & fresh laa. :) Henry Lau?! You get what I mean, ELF? ;) Is this shop's owner is Henry Lau from Super Junior ? OMGG! Our Room. ♥ The view from our hotel. This is 跑马地where all Horse Racing Games are held there. The taxi driver told us there'll be Horse Racing Game every Thursday. The City View which is full of cars and buildings. O.O The Siu-Yok Rice which is not really nice. My dad ordered it. The space of the shop and the table is so small (it's like half the table compare to Msia's) and we're just sitting near to the toilet. You cant simply move your body bcz there're a person sitting right bhind you. Duhhh! This is mine. Even worst, I dunno what it taste like. Something like Jagung plus egg. Ohmyy. My Mum's one which tastes almost the same like mine. :( ShuMeen and Jay Chou's Fan whom view my blog. This is for you guys XD Spot Jay Chou is that green color poster. There's full of Sasa Shop in Hong Kong here,there and everywhere. See! Left one is Sasa Shop, Middle is Zhou Shang Shang then the Right one is Sasa Shop again. I wonder why there're so many Sasa Shop in HK too. :/ Perhaps the girls in HK is too concern about their appearance. Everyone dressed really nice la (Y) Times Square. There is a MTR inside it. I go there everyday cz my Hotel's Shuttle Bus drop us there and we can take MTR to wherever we want. But we take taxi when we go back to Hotel at night. HK's peoples walk alot unlike Malaysians whom drive to here and there. Their maintenance fee of vehicles is very much higher than ours. We're so tired after walking all day long in HK everyday. :P WOW! BMW Spotted. :) Day 1 post done. Finally, it takes me more that 123983490568468408 hours to finish it. I hope I still have the determination to continue Day 2, Day 3 and so on. Pls give me some mentally support. Thanks :) I really hope you enjoy the post. :D Labels: fun, hongkong, memorable, photo, trip | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home