| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
SG Trip'16
May 15, 2016
During our last meet up,
COME VISIT ME LAH. 29 APRIL
(ps ; he just randomly mention that date, not that he remember that 1 May is holiday lol)
Errrr. June lah.
That time, I will be busy leh.
Applied leave. Booked ticket!
Okay, we're coming :)
USS. The last time I was there is like 5 years ago.
Mandatory photo. although alot photobombing :(
ELMOOOO
The crowd was cray cray on that day cause it's a long weekend
OUR FIRST OVERSEA TRIP! sort of ;)
Damn cute le the minions but the queue was long! :O
Nachos. We refilled twice for this
Lunch taimeeee!
Second attempt!
with Mr Loo
The transformer ride took us like 1.5hours queue and it wasn't like super fantastic ._.
The very first time of me ( never in 100 years I thought of sitting in the first row of roller coaster ) We saw someone requested for first row but kena rejected cause need priority ticket or so. Then suddenly the guy ask us want first row and Isaac said okay!
I'm like wtf. I'm going to die but I'm glad I did. Cause mission accomplish ✔️
No regrets at all!
Le me with Vin Diesel :P
Selfie yo!
I wanted to take a photo with them but I was scared. HA
FAR FAR AWAY CASTLE!
I was the second last to take photo with him/her! hehe
DAY 2 IN SG!!!
WILD HONEYYYY!
The one cafe I requested to visit in SG.
Mojito & my orange juice.
First time visiting Marina Bay :) & KPMG SG ( just coincidently pass by )
omg. I look damn fat here. whyyyyyyy
The night view is awesome! Why we don't have such view in MY?
I love this place. Damn pretty!!!! :3
We did the most random thing in Singapore. Hahah. Our purpose there is not to travel but to visit our best friend so we tried to spend as much time as we can by spending $20 to sing k for 3 hours instead of visiting touristy spots cause we are cool like that yo!
The only tourist thing we did is to visit Marina Bay sands cause it's my first time there.
Thankyou, my trio! 💕 for making my long weekend so memorable! xx
Labels: 2016, happy, oversea trip, sg, singapore, trio May 15, 2016 Sunday, May 15, 2016
SG Trip'16
During our last meet up,
COME VISIT ME LAH. 29 APRIL
(ps ; he just randomly mention that date, not that he remember that 1 May is holiday lol)
Errrr. June lah.
That time, I will be busy leh.
Applied leave. Booked ticket!
Okay, we're coming :)
USS. The last time I was there is like 5 years ago.
Mandatory photo. although alot photobombing :(
ELMOOOO
The crowd was cray cray on that day cause it's a long weekend
OUR FIRST OVERSEA TRIP! sort of ;)
Damn cute le the minions but the queue was long! :O
Nachos. We refilled twice for this
Lunch taimeeee!
Second attempt!
with Mr Loo
The transformer ride took us like 1.5hours queue and it wasn't like super fantastic ._.
The very first time of me ( never in 100 years I thought of sitting in the first row of roller coaster ) We saw someone requested for first row but kena rejected cause need priority ticket or so. Then suddenly the guy ask us want first row and Isaac said okay!
I'm like wtf. I'm going to die but I'm glad I did. Cause mission accomplish ✔️
No regrets at all!
Le me with Vin Diesel :P
Selfie yo!
I wanted to take a photo with them but I was scared. HA
FAR FAR AWAY CASTLE!
I was the second last to take photo with him/her! hehe
DAY 2 IN SG!!!
WILD HONEYYYY!
The one cafe I requested to visit in SG.
Mojito & my orange juice.
First time visiting Marina Bay :) & KPMG SG ( just coincidently pass by )
omg. I look damn fat here. whyyyyyyy
The night view is awesome! Why we don't have such view in MY?
I love this place. Damn pretty!!!! :3
We did the most random thing in Singapore. Hahah. Our purpose there is not to travel but to visit our best friend so we tried to spend as much time as we can by spending $20 to sing k for 3 hours instead of visiting touristy spots cause we are cool like that yo!
The only tourist thing we did is to visit Marina Bay sands cause it's my first time there.
Thankyou, my trio! 💕 for making my long weekend so memorable! xx
Labels: 2016, happy, oversea trip, sg, singapore, trio | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home