| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Amsterdam Day I
April 24, 2015
Hallo ( Dutch way of saying Hello!)
It's the long awaited Amsterdam post! Just kid yo. Not sure anyone still reads my blog anymore.
That day, someone just asked me : YOU BLOGGG? SINCE WHEN.
SINCE F O R E V E R.
Pancakes! Amsterdam
Phone : +31 20 528 9797
Daily : 10am to 7pm
Berenstraat 38, 1016 GH Amsterdam, Netherlands
The restaurant is pretty small. Can accommodate maybe less than 10 tables.
We ordered Pancakes! Dutch's Apple & Bacon :)
This is my second fav pancakes' restaurant in Amsterdam.
Every photo turns out to be post card material.
The sky is so beautiful!
Amsterdam's famous Canal
The city is damn crowded. I think mostly are tourists la since it was EASTER BREAK.
Rijksmuseum
Daily : 9am to 5pm
Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Adult Ticket : €17.50
I got my ticket on the spot for €17.
Suk Fun ; my travelling partner!
Yours truly.
If I were to conclude Amsterdam in 3 words
Tulip ; Red Light District & Bicycle
heeeee! Love this kind of photo whenever I visit a museum.
This art is pretty creepy. It's like the Mona Lisa.
These 3 are looking at you no matter where you stand.
Another one! :P
Some famous piece of art.
Traditional Library. cool
The Oh-So-Famous Night Watch
but still pretend that I like it! ;')
Royal Crown
Welcome to my museum! :) Heh
t for tty :)
yesh! no photobomb
Suk fun with her S
oh lil boy, you're so cute.
So I don't mind you photo bombing me :)
Can't capture the whole thing without kena photobomb but I think this photo is pretty cool although I'm not inside
Yayyyyy!
Just me chilling with my A
Tulipppp.
We sat beside this pond to chill. The weather is great and windy. Love it! ❤
Bye Rijksmuseum!
The Pantry
Tel : +31 20 620 0922
Mon - Friday : 5pm to 11pm
Sat - Sun : 12pm to 11pm
Leidsekruisstraat 21, 1017 RE Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's better to make reservation before you go! It was full so we had to sit outside for our dinner.
She ordered Boerenkoolstamppot
( mashed potatoes mixed with kale) served with a smoked sausage or a meatball €13.25
While I ordered Zuurkoolstamppot
( mashed potatoes mixed with sauerkraut) served with a smoked sausage or a meatball €13.50
Both tastes good!
Trammmmm!
The most convenient transportation in Amsterdam.
Done with day 1. Day 2 is all about tulip, tulip and tulip.
Stay tuned xx
Labels: 2015, amsterdam, easter trip, happy, hollands, netherlands, tytravels April 24, 2015 Friday, April 24, 2015
Amsterdam Day I
Hallo ( Dutch way of saying Hello!)
It's the long awaited Amsterdam post! Just kid yo. Not sure anyone still reads my blog anymore.
That day, someone just asked me : YOU BLOGGG? SINCE WHEN.
SINCE F O R E V E R.
Pancakes! Amsterdam
Phone : +31 20 528 9797
Daily : 10am to 7pm
Berenstraat 38, 1016 GH Amsterdam, Netherlands
The restaurant is pretty small. Can accommodate maybe less than 10 tables.
We ordered Pancakes! Dutch's Apple & Bacon :)
This is my second fav pancakes' restaurant in Amsterdam.
Every photo turns out to be post card material.
The sky is so beautiful!
Amsterdam's famous Canal
The city is damn crowded. I think mostly are tourists la since it was EASTER BREAK.
Rijksmuseum
Daily : 9am to 5pm
Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Adult Ticket : €17.50
I got my ticket on the spot for €17.
Suk Fun ; my travelling partner!
Yours truly.
If I were to conclude Amsterdam in 3 words
Tulip ; Red Light District & Bicycle
heeeee! Love this kind of photo whenever I visit a museum.
This art is pretty creepy. It's like the Mona Lisa.
These 3 are looking at you no matter where you stand.
Another one! :P
Some famous piece of art.
Traditional Library. cool
The Oh-So-Famous Night Watch
but still pretend that I like it! ;')
Royal Crown
Welcome to my museum! :) Heh
t for tty :)
yesh! no photobomb
Suk fun with her S
oh lil boy, you're so cute.
So I don't mind you photo bombing me :)
Can't capture the whole thing without kena photobomb but I think this photo is pretty cool although I'm not inside
Yayyyyy!
Just me chilling with my A
Tulipppp.
We sat beside this pond to chill. The weather is great and windy. Love it! ❤
Bye Rijksmuseum!
The Pantry
Tel : +31 20 620 0922
Mon - Friday : 5pm to 11pm
Sat - Sun : 12pm to 11pm
Leidsekruisstraat 21, 1017 RE Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's better to make reservation before you go! It was full so we had to sit outside for our dinner.
She ordered Boerenkoolstamppot
( mashed potatoes mixed with kale) served with a smoked sausage or a meatball €13.25
While I ordered Zuurkoolstamppot
( mashed potatoes mixed with sauerkraut) served with a smoked sausage or a meatball €13.50
Both tastes good!
Trammmmm!
The most convenient transportation in Amsterdam.
Done with day 1. Day 2 is all about tulip, tulip and tulip.
Stay tuned xx
Labels: 2015, amsterdam, easter trip, happy, hollands, netherlands, tytravels | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home