STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Chocolate Ville @ Bangkok
February 13, 2015
Chocolate Ville

351, Khan Na Yao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand

Open Daily from 16:00 to 00:00

Direction : BTS to Mo Chit station and take a cab to Chocolate Ville ( roughly 30 min ) 

It costs us 350Baht one way but I'm not sure about how much it costs by meter. 

Just show this to the taxi driver. They will know the way to there. 

So so regret that I went there at 8pm instead of 5pm cause we went to Platinum Mall earlier and everything is so freaking cheap so we couldn't resist and stayed long than intended. It's recommend to reach by 5pm cause the evening view is damn pretty so that you can take photo twice. Different lighting different feel. 

The first house we saw when we reached.

My mama

Me me me!


There is only one restaurant there. You can make booking early before you go there to save the hassles of waiting. But I don't think booking is required as there are plenty of tables in Chocolate Ville just that you don't have a better view if you walk in. 

Changed her top for photography purpose :p




Boat House!


Checking out my post box

Waterfront Glasshouse

My signature flowery pose. I'm sho fat :'( 


Selfie yooo :3




That random passerby got a bad skill. so baddddd



It's like those house in Europe during xmas time. 


It was actually a Post Office!

Welcome to my new house :p






Summerset Cottage


Wanna have a ride? ;)



Do you want to build a snowman?


Last christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away.


My fave xmas decoration :3







I'm sho tall

Welfie with my fave woman!


L.O.V.E

Bye bye Chocolate Ville :)






Second thing to regret ; I totally forget about the Observation Deck so I didn't go to there to take photo :(




Do you need help, sir? ;)

Trying to imitate that cute doll. Obviously I faillll


Asked the driver to help us to take photo. 


Harlowwwww :D




w/ Ferris Wheel



Ending this post with a photo of me & my mummy


It's a super nice place to visit although it's kinda far away from the city. It's definitely worth it to take a 30 minutes car ride to there for me so I might pay a visit again next time ( in the afternoon ) 
You can chill there, take photo, mesmerise at the beauty scene & it makes you feel like you are in Europe country. Damn cool, I know. But there is nothing much other than taking nice photos la. However if you are an europe frequent traveller, you need not to go to Chocolate Ville. 


Ps ; CNY coming in 5 days! Rawrrrrrrr



Labels: , , , , ,


February 13, 2015 Friday, February 13, 2015
Chocolate Ville @ Bangkok
Chocolate Ville

351, Khan Na Yao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand

Open Daily from 16:00 to 00:00

Direction : BTS to Mo Chit station and take a cab to Chocolate Ville ( roughly 30 min ) 

It costs us 350Baht one way but I'm not sure about how much it costs by meter. 

Just show this to the taxi driver. They will know the way to there. 

So so regret that I went there at 8pm instead of 5pm cause we went to Platinum Mall earlier and everything is so freaking cheap so we couldn't resist and stayed long than intended. It's recommend to reach by 5pm cause the evening view is damn pretty so that you can take photo twice. Different lighting different feel. 

The first house we saw when we reached.

My mama

Me me me!


There is only one restaurant there. You can make booking early before you go there to save the hassles of waiting. But I don't think booking is required as there are plenty of tables in Chocolate Ville just that you don't have a better view if you walk in. 

Changed her top for photography purpose :p




Boat House!


Checking out my post box

Waterfront Glasshouse

My signature flowery pose. I'm sho fat :'( 


Selfie yooo :3




That random passerby got a bad skill. so baddddd



It's like those house in Europe during xmas time. 


It was actually a Post Office!

Welcome to my new house :p






Summerset Cottage


Wanna have a ride? ;)



Do you want to build a snowman?


Last christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away.


My fave xmas decoration :3







I'm sho tall

Welfie with my fave woman!


L.O.V.E

Bye bye Chocolate Ville :)






Second thing to regret ; I totally forget about the Observation Deck so I didn't go to there to take photo :(




Do you need help, sir? ;)

Trying to imitate that cute doll. Obviously I faillll


Asked the driver to help us to take photo. 


Harlowwwww :D




w/ Ferris Wheel



Ending this post with a photo of me & my mummy


It's a super nice place to visit although it's kinda far away from the city. It's definitely worth it to take a 30 minutes car ride to there for me so I might pay a visit again next time ( in the afternoon ) 
You can chill there, take photo, mesmerise at the beauty scene & it makes you feel like you are in Europe country. Damn cool, I know. But there is nothing much other than taking nice photos la. However if you are an europe frequent traveller, you need not to go to Chocolate Ville. 


Ps ; CNY coming in 5 days! Rawrrrrrrr



Labels: , , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun