| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
LONDON EXPLORE
June 17, 2014
D Day we visited UCL
Chef Tan cooked BKT dinner for us. So yummeh & also the pepper & brinjal vege.
Day 2 ;
Met up with Hongshen & Gary for Burger & Lobster. I was a little late I thought we need to wait but we were lucky. Heh
Me & my lobster. Burger & lobster got no menu.
It's either you get a (i) A lobster (steamed/grill) (ii) Lobster meat (iii) Beef burger For £20 each Strongly recommend the first one cause Gary ordered lobster meat and the proportion is damn small. I would rate this a 7.5/10 Service is good & the food is served rather quickly.
Nom nom nom. It was quite fresh
How can you not support WORLD CUP? Memories of WORLD CUP 2010. #lifetimememories HAHAHAHA Opps. I shouldn't laugh actually .____.
WICKED MUSICAL
For me, it was ok ok only. Maybe cause we sat too far away
The 1 pound binocular is useful (Y)
From left ; Gary. Jiayao. Le princess & Hong Shen.
Literally spent my 4 days with this bunch of guys. Did a lot of exploring stuff which I really wanted to do but don't dare. And finally, I did ;D Heeeeee
Guess what we did after the musical. Heeeee :P yup, we went to casino. Went to a super grand casino which I totally can't remember the name of the casino. The min bet is £2
姐沒錢誒 So we went to Genting casino. Min bet is £0.50 and got ours membership card Lololololol Played the Russian roulette. Probability is 1:35 Basically is based on luck. If the ball drops onto the number u pick, u win. And I lose £10 there :( super no luck eh! Somemore it's my first time gambling. WHERE IS MY BEGINNER'S LUCK????
They continued played 21. And ended up all of us lose money except Gary. Lucky him.
The next day ;
HARRODS ; the place where rich people shop.
姐只是去看看而已
The weather is so good :D
While waiting for the 3 guys to come.
Victoria Albert Museum.
We didn't visited this museum cause we have not enough time.
We just entered like 10 sec & went out LOLOL
NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM.
Surprisingly, Hongshen & Jiayao are museum kind of guy.
Annyeongggg~ :)
This thingy is kinda scary. cause of its' size
RAWRRRRR
Dodo bird
Kirin
I have totally no idea who he is.
Oh Oh Tee Dee!
Don't you think the stairs looks like the one in Harry Potter?
Copy me take selfie -.-
Night in Museum 3
COMING SOONNNN
Piccadilly Circus is super happening on Friday night. TGIF yo! Spain vs Netherlands 1-5 yo! Wanted to watch a movie together with Reuben but ticket counter close liao. So, we went back for some game session.
The next activity for the night. Drinking game session. and the stupid ping pong game. I'm so so bad at aiming lol. 3 hours of it #TGIF
Labels: happy, kbreunion, life, london, nightlife June 17, 2014 Tuesday, June 17, 2014
LONDON EXPLORE
D Day we visited UCL
Chef Tan cooked BKT dinner for us. So yummeh & also the pepper & brinjal vege.
Day 2 ;
Met up with Hongshen & Gary for Burger & Lobster. I was a little late I thought we need to wait but we were lucky. Heh
Me & my lobster. Burger & lobster got no menu.
It's either you get a (i) A lobster (steamed/grill) (ii) Lobster meat (iii) Beef burger For £20 each Strongly recommend the first one cause Gary ordered lobster meat and the proportion is damn small. I would rate this a 7.5/10 Service is good & the food is served rather quickly.
Nom nom nom. It was quite fresh
How can you not support WORLD CUP? Memories of WORLD CUP 2010. #lifetimememories HAHAHAHA Opps. I shouldn't laugh actually .____.
WICKED MUSICAL
For me, it was ok ok only. Maybe cause we sat too far away
The 1 pound binocular is useful (Y)
From left ; Gary. Jiayao. Le princess & Hong Shen.
Literally spent my 4 days with this bunch of guys. Did a lot of exploring stuff which I really wanted to do but don't dare. And finally, I did ;D Heeeeee
Guess what we did after the musical. Heeeee :P yup, we went to casino. Went to a super grand casino which I totally can't remember the name of the casino. The min bet is £2
姐沒錢誒 So we went to Genting casino. Min bet is £0.50 and got ours membership card Lololololol Played the Russian roulette. Probability is 1:35 Basically is based on luck. If the ball drops onto the number u pick, u win. And I lose £10 there :( super no luck eh! Somemore it's my first time gambling. WHERE IS MY BEGINNER'S LUCK????
They continued played 21. And ended up all of us lose money except Gary. Lucky him.
The next day ;
HARRODS ; the place where rich people shop.
姐只是去看看而已
The weather is so good :D
While waiting for the 3 guys to come.
Victoria Albert Museum.
We didn't visited this museum cause we have not enough time.
We just entered like 10 sec & went out LOLOL
NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM.
Surprisingly, Hongshen & Jiayao are museum kind of guy.
Annyeongggg~ :)
This thingy is kinda scary. cause of its' size
RAWRRRRR
Dodo bird
Kirin
I have totally no idea who he is.
Oh Oh Tee Dee!
Don't you think the stairs looks like the one in Harry Potter?
Copy me take selfie -.-
Night in Museum 3
COMING SOONNNN
Piccadilly Circus is super happening on Friday night. TGIF yo! Spain vs Netherlands 1-5 yo! Wanted to watch a movie together with Reuben but ticket counter close liao. So, we went back for some game session.
The next activity for the night. Drinking game session. and the stupid ping pong game. I'm so so bad at aiming lol. 3 hours of it #TGIF
Labels: happy, kbreunion, life, london, nightlife | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home