STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Malacca Trip '13
July 20, 2013
Hi. Malacca is like my second home now. I have been there for like 4 times within 2 years which I considered quite a lot. HAHAH. I went with the same gang of people. but it's like 2 years after the first trip .

We met up @ One-u before heading to SS17, Butter + Beans for breakfast. It's a really small cafe. Like way smaller than u expected.


They serve quite a number types of pastries.


Deco outside the cafe. The cafe kinda has the vintagey feel 


You may rotate your head :P


Coffee oh coffee


I can never differentiate between push & pull .__________.




Driver of the trip :D


Me & Huan's Chocolate. 







Butter + Beans @ Seventeen 
BG-1a, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
Tel No : 03 7954 4822 
Website: https://www.facebook.com/ButterBeansAtSeventeen




Breakfast done. Malacca, here we come! :) It took us around 1.5 hours to reach Malacca I guess. Ohwell, I can't remember it now. That's why I kept forcing myself to blog before I forget all the details of this trip. 


Wanted to go to Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Shop but the queue is too long so we decided to have our lunch at another chicken rice shop. The food is quite nice also! Malacca never fails in serving good food. 


Siu Yok!






Hi. :D

Desserts @ Jonker Street 88
Durian Flavor Cendol

Happy kid with her desserts :)


Checked in @ China, Asean Heritage Residence
Website ; http://www.aseanheritageresidence.com/ 
One Night ; Weekday RM265 Weekend RM365 
The house is really big and has 4 bedrooms.

Our neighbor, Myanmar ^____^


The living room. Was too tired so I lazy to take photo. 


Where are we? :O


Heading to Baba Charlie Nyonya Kuih for afternoon tea


Happy Huan ;D


and realized it's CLOSED. 


The next stop ; Klebang Original Coconut Shake
Add ; Jalan Klebang Besar, Klebang, Melaka.
The whole road is jam cause of this FAMOUS store. 






Spot the queue!


Super hot weather. ;x


Klebang Coconut Shake with Vanilla Ice Cream. (Y) 
RM2.50 per cup. A-must-try drink when you go to Malacca.

Me @ Malacca River.


FYI, we wasn't there for the scenery but for FOOOOOOOD!




The pro YH!






Someone acting pro. tsk tsk 


Pam & Zhiyeong searching for the restaurant.


While waiting for them......






It's photo timeeeeee! ;)






Zhiyeong, le me, Zhiyan, Pam & Sheungjien




FAMILY PHOTOOO! :D


@ Christ Church Melaka.



Girlsssss :3






Huan & Zhiyeong.


Photobomb lvl 999 HAHHAHAHA






I love this photo 






And passed by this beautiful place.


so I said ; lai, we take photo!




and continue walking & walking


until we reached this ULU PLACE.


Huan always being the slowest. :P


Sun May Hiong Satay House
50/50A, JALAN KOTA LAKSAMANA 1/1, 
TAMAN KOTA LAKSAMANA, MELAKA.
GPS ; 2.192723,102.244716

We were so lucky to reach the restaurant before it closes.




They serve PORK SATAY. Yummmmm






Private event going on, too bad we couldn't join :(






HARD ROCK CAFE!




RAWRRRRRR!




Spot my hand! :P


This is shooooo cute :3



Had dinner @ Sin Yin Hoe Coffee Shop


Jonker Street


The food trip never stops. 



Tourist Photo @ Jonker Night Market




Chou Tau Fu. eeeeeeeee






I tried and it tastes awful.
This is the first and last time. 


Fried Durian Puff. 
We ate lots of food but I was too lazy to take out my camera. 


The end of Jonker Walk.


Some auntie singing on the stage and uncle dancing behind. ROFLMAO




Wanted to ride on River Cruise Boat but we couldn't find the jetty.



We went to Tesco to get some drinks for the night. and something LUCKY happened! Pam & Zhiyeong only paid RM38 for drinks which costs more than RM100. HAHAHAHA


YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT! :P


I'm so lazy to explain how this game works but this game is soooo fun. heeeeee :D



Halfway


This is what happened when there is a math question. 


Hello Huan :P

and we played HAPPY FAMILY!


Truth or Dare!
We slept around 4 when everyone was like super super sleeepyyyyyy. and woke up at 8.30


Breakfast @ Donald & Lilly's 
No 16, Ground Floor, Jalan KSB 1.
Taman Kota Shahbandar,
75200 Melaka.

and we saw Lilly :)


After checked out, we spent an hour plus looking for restaurants. and finally, we found one.

Cottage Spices - A taste of Melaka
G26, Jalan PM5,
Plaza Mahkota, Bandar Hilir,
75000 Melaka, Malaysia.


Cendol with Gula Melaka


Brinjal 


Ayam pongteh


FOOOOOOOOOOD!


A must visit place when u go to Malacca ; A Famosa






A FAMOSAAAA!!!!

Owh my messy hair .________.




Tourist Photooooo




Annyeongggg~ ;)


Hi Pam! :D


Take 1


Take 2


Pam testing her instax. 


Fav photo among all! 
We may not be meeting each other everyday like we used to. We may not be talking to each other everyday like we used to. We may not be having classes together like we used to. But we are always part of HA08 Group D and I love them :3

This is the original photo, I din edit or anything okayyyy?



Wishinggggggg


Throw the coin


Clap clap! 


Happy kid after throwing the coin :P




Peaceeeeeee!

Nadeje before we leave.








The VIP Seats





Signing off ; Byeeeeee :3

Super awesome trip with the crazy gang! Non-stop eating for 2 days from day to night. The bonding session during night time, some stupid games and not to forget the late night talks :) We only visited A Famosa and spent the other time on EATING only! Awesome us ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I had fun. Lots of fun. :D

Labels: , , , , ,


July 20, 2013 Saturday, July 20, 2013
Malacca Trip '13
Hi. Malacca is like my second home now. I have been there for like 4 times within 2 years which I considered quite a lot. HAHAH. I went with the same gang of people. but it's like 2 years after the first trip .

We met up @ One-u before heading to SS17, Butter + Beans for breakfast. It's a really small cafe. Like way smaller than u expected.


They serve quite a number types of pastries.


Deco outside the cafe. The cafe kinda has the vintagey feel 


You may rotate your head :P


Coffee oh coffee


I can never differentiate between push & pull .__________.




Driver of the trip :D


Me & Huan's Chocolate. 







Butter + Beans @ Seventeen 
BG-1a, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
Tel No : 03 7954 4822 
Website: https://www.facebook.com/ButterBeansAtSeventeen




Breakfast done. Malacca, here we come! :) It took us around 1.5 hours to reach Malacca I guess. Ohwell, I can't remember it now. That's why I kept forcing myself to blog before I forget all the details of this trip. 


Wanted to go to Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Shop but the queue is too long so we decided to have our lunch at another chicken rice shop. The food is quite nice also! Malacca never fails in serving good food. 


Siu Yok!






Hi. :D

Desserts @ Jonker Street 88
Durian Flavor Cendol

Happy kid with her desserts :)


Checked in @ China, Asean Heritage Residence
Website ; http://www.aseanheritageresidence.com/ 
One Night ; Weekday RM265 Weekend RM365 
The house is really big and has 4 bedrooms.

Our neighbor, Myanmar ^____^


The living room. Was too tired so I lazy to take photo. 


Where are we? :O


Heading to Baba Charlie Nyonya Kuih for afternoon tea


Happy Huan ;D


and realized it's CLOSED. 


The next stop ; Klebang Original Coconut Shake
Add ; Jalan Klebang Besar, Klebang, Melaka.
The whole road is jam cause of this FAMOUS store. 






Spot the queue!


Super hot weather. ;x


Klebang Coconut Shake with Vanilla Ice Cream. (Y) 
RM2.50 per cup. A-must-try drink when you go to Malacca.

Me @ Malacca River.


FYI, we wasn't there for the scenery but for FOOOOOOOD!




The pro YH!






Someone acting pro. tsk tsk 


Pam & Zhiyeong searching for the restaurant.


While waiting for them......






It's photo timeeeeee! ;)






Zhiyeong, le me, Zhiyan, Pam & Sheungjien




FAMILY PHOTOOO! :D


@ Christ Church Melaka.



Girlsssss :3






Huan & Zhiyeong.


Photobomb lvl 999 HAHHAHAHA






I love this photo 






And passed by this beautiful place.


so I said ; lai, we take photo!




and continue walking & walking


until we reached this ULU PLACE.


Huan always being the slowest. :P


Sun May Hiong Satay House
50/50A, JALAN KOTA LAKSAMANA 1/1, 
TAMAN KOTA LAKSAMANA, MELAKA.
GPS ; 2.192723,102.244716

We were so lucky to reach the restaurant before it closes.




They serve PORK SATAY. Yummmmm






Private event going on, too bad we couldn't join :(






HARD ROCK CAFE!




RAWRRRRRR!




Spot my hand! :P


This is shooooo cute :3



Had dinner @ Sin Yin Hoe Coffee Shop


Jonker Street


The food trip never stops. 



Tourist Photo @ Jonker Night Market




Chou Tau Fu. eeeeeeeee






I tried and it tastes awful.
This is the first and last time. 


Fried Durian Puff. 
We ate lots of food but I was too lazy to take out my camera. 


The end of Jonker Walk.


Some auntie singing on the stage and uncle dancing behind. ROFLMAO




Wanted to ride on River Cruise Boat but we couldn't find the jetty.



We went to Tesco to get some drinks for the night. and something LUCKY happened! Pam & Zhiyeong only paid RM38 for drinks which costs more than RM100. HAHAHAHA


YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT! :P


I'm so lazy to explain how this game works but this game is soooo fun. heeeeee :D



Halfway


This is what happened when there is a math question. 


Hello Huan :P

and we played HAPPY FAMILY!


Truth or Dare!
We slept around 4 when everyone was like super super sleeepyyyyyy. and woke up at 8.30


Breakfast @ Donald & Lilly's 
No 16, Ground Floor, Jalan KSB 1.
Taman Kota Shahbandar,
75200 Melaka.

and we saw Lilly :)


After checked out, we spent an hour plus looking for restaurants. and finally, we found one.

Cottage Spices - A taste of Melaka
G26, Jalan PM5,
Plaza Mahkota, Bandar Hilir,
75000 Melaka, Malaysia.


Cendol with Gula Melaka


Brinjal 


Ayam pongteh


FOOOOOOOOOOD!


A must visit place when u go to Malacca ; A Famosa






A FAMOSAAAA!!!!

Owh my messy hair .________.




Tourist Photooooo




Annyeongggg~ ;)


Hi Pam! :D


Take 1


Take 2


Pam testing her instax. 


Fav photo among all! 
We may not be meeting each other everyday like we used to. We may not be talking to each other everyday like we used to. We may not be having classes together like we used to. But we are always part of HA08 Group D and I love them :3

This is the original photo, I din edit or anything okayyyy?



Wishinggggggg


Throw the coin


Clap clap! 


Happy kid after throwing the coin :P




Peaceeeeeee!

Nadeje before we leave.








The VIP Seats





Signing off ; Byeeeeee :3

Super awesome trip with the crazy gang! Non-stop eating for 2 days from day to night. The bonding session during night time, some stupid games and not to forget the late night talks :) We only visited A Famosa and spent the other time on EATING only! Awesome us ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I had fun. Lots of fun. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun