STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Port Dickson 3D2N ❤❤
June 20, 2013
So well. I'm back from Port Dickson. I think this is the first time I being so efficient to blog 2 days after the trip. :P and I just realized PD is so near from KL. It only took an hour journey. :O The trip was a last minute plan. We booked the hotel 3 days before so everything was quite in a mess. We went there without any plan yet we enjoyed ourselves :) ORGANIZER TEAM FTW! Hahahaha


Le me, Marshi & Yenyi :)

Boat Trip to the sea.

Sisters.


Our first group photo! 


Le girls ❤❤❤

Le guys. and PHOTOBOMBBB!


Banana Boat!

Nice skill, Eric! (Y)


Inside Joke. HAHAHAHAH

Chilling @ PD



Waiting for dinner to be cooked.


Before 

























and


AFTER!

We played Mahjong after dinner. yeaaah, that's for the day.

The next morning ; 



Don't know where to have our breakfast so here we are! MCD :P


YAYYYYY :D M


and went to this creepy mall just to get someone a pair of slippers.

I know it's blur photo. but who cares?



Played poker before heading to the beach.


A lil bit of everything with carrot!

Rootbeer with carrot.




Carlsberg with Root beer & Carrot plus Marshmallow


Eagle kite which costs us RM21.

YEAHHHH! Here we go :D We went to swimming pool, played monkey and headed to a random stall to have lunch with our all wet body. 

Yeng Yeng & Yuen Kam finally reached. so, we went to the beach again. Futsal, Frisbee, Volleyball and not to forget THE KITE! Went back into the Swimming Pool again. That was the day I spent most of the time in the water. Damn crazy!


Beautiful Sunset. I love taking photo of sunset. 
Just love the breathtaking view of the sunset ;)
I'm so going to snap photo of sunsets from all around the world! #todolist

Freaking love this one and it's similar to the one I took in Langkawi :3


Huiwei, Yenyi & yours truly :3

Silent Mode ON. Failed to find Avilion Beach. 
The best part of the night ; having Relationship Talk. LOLOL


The Third Day ; Morning Walk at 8.30 while I woke up at 7am okayy? Duhhhhhh. Breakfast @ Random Place. Checked out and visited a random temple. Army museum was closed. Off we go, back to the place called home. :)



Curry Bread was yummy but it's kinda too spicy for me ;x




Realized that we didn't take photo for our sisters team. too badddd! Thanks to people for making the trip success. Not to forget our drivers and every single of you. Thanyou :3 

Sincerely,
me.




Labels: , , , , , ,


June 20, 2013 Thursday, June 20, 2013
Port Dickson 3D2N ❤❤
So well. I'm back from Port Dickson. I think this is the first time I being so efficient to blog 2 days after the trip. :P and I just realized PD is so near from KL. It only took an hour journey. :O The trip was a last minute plan. We booked the hotel 3 days before so everything was quite in a mess. We went there without any plan yet we enjoyed ourselves :) ORGANIZER TEAM FTW! Hahahaha


Le me, Marshi & Yenyi :)

Boat Trip to the sea.

Sisters.


Our first group photo! 


Le girls ❤❤❤

Le guys. and PHOTOBOMBBB!


Banana Boat!

Nice skill, Eric! (Y)


Inside Joke. HAHAHAHAH

Chilling @ PD



Waiting for dinner to be cooked.


Before 

























and


AFTER!

We played Mahjong after dinner. yeaaah, that's for the day.

The next morning ; 



Don't know where to have our breakfast so here we are! MCD :P


YAYYYYY :D M


and went to this creepy mall just to get someone a pair of slippers.

I know it's blur photo. but who cares?



Played poker before heading to the beach.


A lil bit of everything with carrot!

Rootbeer with carrot.




Carlsberg with Root beer & Carrot plus Marshmallow


Eagle kite which costs us RM21.

YEAHHHH! Here we go :D We went to swimming pool, played monkey and headed to a random stall to have lunch with our all wet body. 

Yeng Yeng & Yuen Kam finally reached. so, we went to the beach again. Futsal, Frisbee, Volleyball and not to forget THE KITE! Went back into the Swimming Pool again. That was the day I spent most of the time in the water. Damn crazy!


Beautiful Sunset. I love taking photo of sunset. 
Just love the breathtaking view of the sunset ;)
I'm so going to snap photo of sunsets from all around the world! #todolist

Freaking love this one and it's similar to the one I took in Langkawi :3


Huiwei, Yenyi & yours truly :3

Silent Mode ON. Failed to find Avilion Beach. 
The best part of the night ; having Relationship Talk. LOLOL


The Third Day ; Morning Walk at 8.30 while I woke up at 7am okayy? Duhhhhhh. Breakfast @ Random Place. Checked out and visited a random temple. Army museum was closed. Off we go, back to the place called home. :)



Curry Bread was yummy but it's kinda too spicy for me ;x




Realized that we didn't take photo for our sisters team. too badddd! Thanks to people for making the trip success. Not to forget our drivers and every single of you. Thanyou :3 

Sincerely,
me.




Labels: , , , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun