| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Sum Up 2012
December 31, 2012
Finally, it has come to the end of the year. We are welcoming 2013 in less than 3 hours no matter you are willing or not willing to. I don't like this date actually ; 31st of Dec. It's not that I don't want to grow old. It's just that I guess things will change in the NEW YEAR. and also the memories created in 2012 will soon to be forgotten. Many things happened this year. 2012 passed by very quickly.
I feel like putting every photo I had taken in this blogpost but I couldn't so I pick the few ones which I love a lot.
I love to see all the ups and downs I've been through this year so I can remind myself to be strong, be positive and overcome any obstacles which I will meet in the future.
2012 has been a really nice year for me and I graduated from A-Levels. I am no longer a college student now, I'm studying in University. and 2012 is the last teen year of mine. Tomorrow, I will be in my starting of 20.
Ohyea, there are a lot of new experience which I had in 2012 especially my Edexcel Exam which was held on first of Chinese New Year. I got 2 papers on that day which is C4 and Econ 3 if I'm not mistaken. While everyone was celebrating their CNY happily, I was studying or sitting in the exam hall :|
Here's the summary of my 2012 ♥
Warning ; there are 90 photos below :P
Brother came back from Russia to celebrate CNY
Family CNY Dinner. :)
Our lil princess ;)
Wendy & Kalye came to my house. and also HongShen! We played Mahjong. :D
A special gift to my dear. ♥
My Mac ; Early Birthday Present from Daddy :)
Birthday Celebration @ One-u, Chicago.
My girlsss ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
A surprise birthday celebration from my College Friends ♥♥
The gents
The ladies
It was a memorable day. :)
Munhong's birthday celebration @ Bangsar Shopping Centre, Chilis
HanRui's Birthday Celebration
Last week of college.
Joolin, Yinhuan, Hanrui, Yours truly & Rebecca :)
Last Stats Class.
My cute stats teacher.
If you are in HELP and she happens to be your maths teacher, you're lucky :P
Last FP3 Class.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind... or forgotten.
Yinhuan & Munhong :)
Last Econ Class. I was late and all I got is this photo :P
Celebration Dinner after our last paper ; FP3 @ BSC
Joolin, me, Yinhuan & Zhiyan ;)
My prom partner! Just kidding :P
The Last Ball 2012
Our Pinkie! :)
Went to Langkawi right after our prom
The eagle makes this photo special.
I'm a badass! :P
Heh ;)
Tourist Photo
Girls ♥
Sunset @ Langkawi. So so so nice :3
The one & only group photo, is it?
My Huan Huan ♥
Zhiyan, Hanrui & Yeehliang
Bluffing all the way :P
My First Polaroid @ Waterfall
Jog For Hope 2012 @ Taylor's Hartamas ; 7.5km
Steven's Birthday Partyyy
My very first time success in baking something ; Choc Chip Cookie
Malacca Trip 'Aug 2012
Gipo, Hannah, Yours truly, Feiteng & Yenyee ♥
A-Level Result Day.
Sheungjien, Jeremy, Zhiyan, Jiaren, Yinhuan, Isaac, Me, Munhong, Joolin & Ayz
Joolin & Huan ♥
Taiwan Trip with Family ♥ ♥
One Piece Town! :)
With Daddy & Mummy :3
and visited Hello Kitty Sweets ;)
Hello Kitty Bunnnn!
F A M I L Y ♥
I shouldn't post this photo but the husky is freaking cute. I miss him!
Went to Taipei 101
Dinner time with family
Pam's Farewell Party
Broga Hill with them (:
Farewell Party for Stvn, Peggy & Chaiwei! ♥
Me, Gipo, Liang, Yenyee, Peggy, Kahsoon, Stvn, Zhiyeong, KienHou, Chaiwei, Michelle & Feiteng.
Farewell Party for HA08 Group D :3
Pam, Joolin, YH, Me, Hanrui & Rebecca!
Super happy night :D
Munhong's Farewell Party.
Stvn's Farewell Party.
Sent off Chaiwei ;')
After 3 months rotting at home, I enrolled into Sunway University as an ACCA student.
Yeshh! This is all my uni-mates.
Mummy's Birthday Celebration ♥
Gipo's Birthday Celebration.
YH's Birthday Celebration.
Helloooo. This post is going to end soonn :P
15 days Penang Trip!
High tea with my mum, auntie & grandma :)
Malacca Trip with my uni mates!
Group Photo @ Christ Church Melaka
PickSun, KarMern, EeChia, Swee, YenYi, Yours Truly, HuiJuen & Kat :)
Girlssss.
Shopping Date with Hanrui @ Paradigm Mall
Lunch @ Sunway Pyramid
Le Birthday Girl ;)
Outing with my dear Xue Er, my bear Lutzi & my meow Cathssy! ♥♥♥
IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS, I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS! AND I MEAN IT ;)
Christmas Eve @ DPC
Christmas Celebration @ Pavilion.
Baked macaroons ! :D
Gathering & Xmas Party with my crazy gang!
I love this photo a lot ♥
H&M!!!!!!!!! (^_______^)
Date with KarYen ;)
Pre New Year Celebration Dinner
My new tattoo! :)
Choc Chip Frap @ 30/12/2012
BR Ice Cream at 31st!!!!
Countdown 2013 with KarMern, Kat and their friends :D
Credits KarMern for the photos :)
I hope 2013 will be a better year. " Never look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn't have become a princess. " Hopefully I can pass all my 7 papers in one-shot. Hopefully everything will be alright. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone! :3 Anyone which is reading this blog post. No matter who you are, where you are, I wish you have a great 2013 ahead! May you always be happy, be healthy, be wealthy and miss me :p HAHAHAHHA. Good luck for the whole year. I love you guys ♥ Signing off ; Nightsss. The first day of 2013 is just awesome :) Labels: 2013, ending post, life :) December 31, 2012 Monday, December 31, 2012
Sum Up 2012
Finally, it has come to the end of the year. We are welcoming 2013 in less than 3 hours no matter you are willing or not willing to. I don't like this date actually ; 31st of Dec. It's not that I don't want to grow old. It's just that I guess things will change in the NEW YEAR. and also the memories created in 2012 will soon to be forgotten. Many things happened this year. 2012 passed by very quickly.
I feel like putting every photo I had taken in this blogpost but I couldn't so I pick the few ones which I love a lot.
I love to see all the ups and downs I've been through this year so I can remind myself to be strong, be positive and overcome any obstacles which I will meet in the future.
2012 has been a really nice year for me and I graduated from A-Levels. I am no longer a college student now, I'm studying in University. and 2012 is the last teen year of mine. Tomorrow, I will be in my starting of 20.
Ohyea, there are a lot of new experience which I had in 2012 especially my Edexcel Exam which was held on first of Chinese New Year. I got 2 papers on that day which is C4 and Econ 3 if I'm not mistaken. While everyone was celebrating their CNY happily, I was studying or sitting in the exam hall :|
Here's the summary of my 2012 ♥
Warning ; there are 90 photos below :P
Brother came back from Russia to celebrate CNY
Family CNY Dinner. :)
Our lil princess ;)
Wendy & Kalye came to my house. and also HongShen! We played Mahjong. :D
A special gift to my dear. ♥
My Mac ; Early Birthday Present from Daddy :)
Birthday Celebration @ One-u, Chicago.
My girlsss ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
A surprise birthday celebration from my College Friends ♥♥
The gents
The ladies
It was a memorable day. :)
Munhong's birthday celebration @ Bangsar Shopping Centre, Chilis
HanRui's Birthday Celebration
Last week of college.
Joolin, Yinhuan, Hanrui, Yours truly & Rebecca :)
Last Stats Class.
My cute stats teacher.
If you are in HELP and she happens to be your maths teacher, you're lucky :P
Last FP3 Class.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind... or forgotten.
Yinhuan & Munhong :)
Last Econ Class. I was late and all I got is this photo :P
Celebration Dinner after our last paper ; FP3 @ BSC
Joolin, me, Yinhuan & Zhiyan ;)
My prom partner! Just kidding :P
The Last Ball 2012
Our Pinkie! :)
Went to Langkawi right after our prom
The eagle makes this photo special.
I'm a badass! :P
Heh ;)
Tourist Photo
Girls ♥
Sunset @ Langkawi. So so so nice :3
The one & only group photo, is it?
My Huan Huan ♥
Zhiyan, Hanrui & Yeehliang
Bluffing all the way :P
My First Polaroid @ Waterfall
Jog For Hope 2012 @ Taylor's Hartamas ; 7.5km
Steven's Birthday Partyyy
My very first time success in baking something ; Choc Chip Cookie
Malacca Trip 'Aug 2012
Gipo, Hannah, Yours truly, Feiteng & Yenyee ♥
A-Level Result Day.
Sheungjien, Jeremy, Zhiyan, Jiaren, Yinhuan, Isaac, Me, Munhong, Joolin & Ayz
Joolin & Huan ♥
Taiwan Trip with Family ♥ ♥
One Piece Town! :)
With Daddy & Mummy :3
and visited Hello Kitty Sweets ;)
Hello Kitty Bunnnn!
F A M I L Y ♥
I shouldn't post this photo but the husky is freaking cute. I miss him!
Went to Taipei 101
Dinner time with family
Pam's Farewell Party
Broga Hill with them (:
Farewell Party for Stvn, Peggy & Chaiwei! ♥
Me, Gipo, Liang, Yenyee, Peggy, Kahsoon, Stvn, Zhiyeong, KienHou, Chaiwei, Michelle & Feiteng.
Farewell Party for HA08 Group D :3
Pam, Joolin, YH, Me, Hanrui & Rebecca!
Super happy night :D
Munhong's Farewell Party.
Stvn's Farewell Party.
Sent off Chaiwei ;')
After 3 months rotting at home, I enrolled into Sunway University as an ACCA student.
Yeshh! This is all my uni-mates.
Mummy's Birthday Celebration ♥
Gipo's Birthday Celebration.
YH's Birthday Celebration.
Helloooo. This post is going to end soonn :P
15 days Penang Trip!
High tea with my mum, auntie & grandma :)
Malacca Trip with my uni mates!
Group Photo @ Christ Church Melaka
PickSun, KarMern, EeChia, Swee, YenYi, Yours Truly, HuiJuen & Kat :)
Girlssss.
Shopping Date with Hanrui @ Paradigm Mall
Lunch @ Sunway Pyramid
Le Birthday Girl ;)
Outing with my dear Xue Er, my bear Lutzi & my meow Cathssy! ♥♥♥
IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS, I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS! AND I MEAN IT ;)
Christmas Eve @ DPC
Christmas Celebration @ Pavilion.
Baked macaroons ! :D
Gathering & Xmas Party with my crazy gang!
I love this photo a lot ♥
H&M!!!!!!!!! (^_______^)
Date with KarYen ;)
Pre New Year Celebration Dinner
My new tattoo! :)
Choc Chip Frap @ 30/12/2012
BR Ice Cream at 31st!!!!
Countdown 2013 with KarMern, Kat and their friends :D
Credits KarMern for the photos :)
I hope 2013 will be a better year. " Never look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn't have become a princess. " Hopefully I can pass all my 7 papers in one-shot. Hopefully everything will be alright. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone! :3 Anyone which is reading this blog post. No matter who you are, where you are, I wish you have a great 2013 ahead! May you always be happy, be healthy, be wealthy and miss me :p HAHAHAHHA. Good luck for the whole year. I love you guys ♥ Signing off ; Nightsss. The first day of 2013 is just awesome :) Labels: 2013, ending post, life :) | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home