| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Happy Day 20122012 ♥ ♥
December 20, 2012
It's been a long time since I last met them.
My bff(s) since Form 1.
This guy flew to Singapore after Form 3.
This girl moved to hostel.
and This girl stayed in KB for Form 6.
We maybe at a different pathway yet we are still the same us when we meet. :)
Talking, chit-chat, catching up everything
and my two cute supportive audiences. HAHAHAH :D
I fetched le birthday boy from his house and headed to Prima for movie ; CZ12. That movie was okayyy, quite nice actually but somehow it's not that logic.
Headed to Publika for lunch.
Lutzi, TXE & Meow :3
Girlsssss ♥ ♥ ♥
Singaporean boy with awkward smile :P
HUGE XMAS TREE!
Bean Bag Area seems so relaxing ;)
Fatboy's for lunch.
Sorry for the blur photo ><
Le Menu
FatBoy's ; The Burger Bar
Cat & Bear
Chicken Mac & Cheese
Honey Mustard Chicken Kebab
Mine ; Holy Caesar
NAMOOO!
Santa Claus is coming to town :DD
My neighbour asked me this question when I was young ;
Do you think poor people will use rubbish bag for their wedding dress?
I answered YESHHH!
and she laughed at me.
but SEEEEEE! :P
Namoo for Desserts! :D
Le Cathssy
Le Princess.
Namoo ; Home to Good Food & Romantic Times
Le Santa Boy
The menu so cute right?
Spot the creepy part of this photo :O
Namoo's Deco
The cute cards Xue Er gave us (;
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE
BECAUSE THE SECOND TIME YOU MAKE IT
IT'S NOT A MISTAKE, IT'S A CHOICE.
The description is all about you :P
Namoo's Sweet Potato Cake. I love it!
Happy Birthday Boy
This is my bff! HAHAHAH
Make a wish.
I love this photoooooo a lot! ♥ ♥
Xue Er & Lutzi.
Take 2!
With Cathssy
With le princess.
My dear :3
His new profile picture. I took for him one!
My new ring! :)
Card from Cathssy
H A P P Y F A M I L Y ♥
It's always a good time.
Thankyou for today. :)
I can't really describe how I feel but all the memories are flowing back. I missed Form 3 the most.
Outings, Sing K, Gossiping, Chit-chating etc etc...
I love you all! ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday in advance!
Labels: bff, birthday celebration, gathering, outing, publika December 20, 2012 Thursday, December 20, 2012
Happy Day 20122012 ♥ ♥
It's been a long time since I last met them.
My bff(s) since Form 1.
This guy flew to Singapore after Form 3.
This girl moved to hostel.
and This girl stayed in KB for Form 6.
We maybe at a different pathway yet we are still the same us when we meet. :)
Talking, chit-chat, catching up everything
and my two cute supportive audiences. HAHAHAH :D
I fetched le birthday boy from his house and headed to Prima for movie ; CZ12. That movie was okayyy, quite nice actually but somehow it's not that logic.
Headed to Publika for lunch.
Lutzi, TXE & Meow :3
Girlsssss ♥ ♥ ♥
Singaporean boy with awkward smile :P
HUGE XMAS TREE!
Bean Bag Area seems so relaxing ;)
Fatboy's for lunch.
Sorry for the blur photo ><
Le Menu
FatBoy's ; The Burger Bar
Cat & Bear
Chicken Mac & Cheese
Honey Mustard Chicken Kebab
Mine ; Holy Caesar
NAMOOO!
Santa Claus is coming to town :DD
My neighbour asked me this question when I was young ;
Do you think poor people will use rubbish bag for their wedding dress?
I answered YESHHH!
and she laughed at me.
but SEEEEEE! :P
Namoo for Desserts! :D
Le Cathssy
Le Princess.
Namoo ; Home to Good Food & Romantic Times
Le Santa Boy
The menu so cute right?
Spot the creepy part of this photo :O
Namoo's Deco
The cute cards Xue Er gave us (;
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE
BECAUSE THE SECOND TIME YOU MAKE IT
IT'S NOT A MISTAKE, IT'S A CHOICE.
The description is all about you :P
Namoo's Sweet Potato Cake. I love it!
Happy Birthday Boy
This is my bff! HAHAHAH
Make a wish.
I love this photoooooo a lot! ♥ ♥
Xue Er & Lutzi.
Take 2!
With Cathssy
With le princess.
My dear :3
His new profile picture. I took for him one!
My new ring! :)
Card from Cathssy
H A P P Y F A M I L Y ♥
It's always a good time.
Thankyou for today. :)
I can't really describe how I feel but all the memories are flowing back. I missed Form 3 the most.
Outings, Sing K, Gossiping, Chit-chating etc etc...
I love you all! ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday in advance!
Labels: bff, birthday celebration, gathering, outing, publika | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home