| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
YEEHLIANG'S 9TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY :D
November 24, 2012
Hi. I guess someone is expecting this post or no one :( Anyway, those at oversea or unable to come to Yh's birthday party. YOU ARE MISSING OUT SOME GOOD FOOD AND FUN! :P
I reached his house around 5 which is considered super early. I'm the second. Hang out around the pool while waiting Hanrui & Rebecca to come. Stayed in Jacuzzi for quite a long time chatting with Hanrui & Rebecca. Went into the pool for 10 minutes and it was so damn freaking cold. We quickly went back to the Jacuzzi. and enjoyed the HOT WATER.
OOTD
White lace & asymmetric from Taiwan
Headband from taiwan
Oh hello :D
Nice weather for swimmingggg:D
Le me chilling beside the pool. :)
HAPPYYYYY KID :D
This photo is taken after swimming.
I managed to keep my hair dry esp my FRINGE :P
With rebecca, hanrui and yh :3
With yeehliang's friends. :)
Ready for the FOOD? AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!
YH's Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
YH's Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti JJANGG! :)
Some sort of kuih.
This is nice! Bread Pudding (♥‿♥) slurrrrp
Fish Cake
Rendang chicken but i din try lololol
Fried Meehoon
My first round. :D
The awesome Bread Pudding with Chocolate.
YUM YUM w(^o^)w
Family Photo \(*^▽^*)/
Spot his friends behind him smiling evilly,
hiding their hands. v(⌒o⌒)v♪
Blur & Happy YH :D
And the war began.
Too bad, no one record it. :(
Facial Mask using Mint Toothpaste.
Super refreshing!
Opppsss. I shouldn't post this photo right? :P
YH, if you are seeing this. I can take down this photo if you want me to do so.
Cut cake time!! :D
ROUND 2, well said by his mum.
Shared this with hanrui & rebecca.
This friend of YH quite funny lor.
After YH changed, he is still trying to kacau YH.
Still thinking of what happened just now.
Okay. cool down
(●⌒∇⌒●)
and cut cake! :D
Group Photo.
Rebecca holding KLCC. :O
Me with KLCC ;)
With yeehliang, the birthday boy. I guess he had a COOOOOL birthday celebration with extra mint toothpaste ;P
Birthday Boy With Hanrui
Birthday Boy with Rebecca.
ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
It has been a loooong time since I last met them. So happy to see them again. Spending time with them talking, chatting & laughing :D It's always a good time. (^w^)
Got christmas feel or not? ;)
Countdown for Christmas ; 30 days
Now playing ; Mistletoe by Justin Bieber ♪♪♪
Labels: 2012, birthday celebration, Happy Day :D, outing, party, swimming November 24, 2012 Saturday, November 24, 2012
YEEHLIANG'S 9TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY :D
Hi. I guess someone is expecting this post or no one :( Anyway, those at oversea or unable to come to Yh's birthday party. YOU ARE MISSING OUT SOME GOOD FOOD AND FUN! :P
I reached his house around 5 which is considered super early. I'm the second. Hang out around the pool while waiting Hanrui & Rebecca to come. Stayed in Jacuzzi for quite a long time chatting with Hanrui & Rebecca. Went into the pool for 10 minutes and it was so damn freaking cold. We quickly went back to the Jacuzzi. and enjoyed the HOT WATER.
OOTD
White lace & asymmetric from Taiwan
Headband from taiwan
Oh hello :D
Nice weather for swimmingggg:D
Le me chilling beside the pool. :)
HAPPYYYYY KID :D
This photo is taken after swimming.
I managed to keep my hair dry esp my FRINGE :P
With rebecca, hanrui and yh :3
With yeehliang's friends. :)
Ready for the FOOD? AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!
YH's Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
YH's Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti JJANGG! :)
Some sort of kuih.
This is nice! Bread Pudding (♥‿♥) slurrrrp
Fish Cake
Rendang chicken but i din try lololol
Fried Meehoon
My first round. :D
The awesome Bread Pudding with Chocolate.
YUM YUM w(^o^)w
Family Photo \(*^▽^*)/
Spot his friends behind him smiling evilly,
hiding their hands. v(⌒o⌒)v♪
Blur & Happy YH :D
And the war began.
Too bad, no one record it. :(
Facial Mask using Mint Toothpaste.
Super refreshing!
Opppsss. I shouldn't post this photo right? :P
YH, if you are seeing this. I can take down this photo if you want me to do so.
Cut cake time!! :D
ROUND 2, well said by his mum.
Shared this with hanrui & rebecca.
This friend of YH quite funny lor.
After YH changed, he is still trying to kacau YH.
Still thinking of what happened just now.
Okay. cool down
(●⌒∇⌒●)
and cut cake! :D
Group Photo.
Rebecca holding KLCC. :O
Me with KLCC ;)
With yeehliang, the birthday boy. I guess he had a COOOOOL birthday celebration with extra mint toothpaste ;P
Birthday Boy With Hanrui
Birthday Boy with Rebecca.
ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
It has been a loooong time since I last met them. So happy to see them again. Spending time with them talking, chatting & laughing :D It's always a good time. (^w^)
Got christmas feel or not? ;)
Countdown for Christmas ; 30 days
Now playing ; Mistletoe by Justin Bieber ♪♪♪
Labels: 2012, birthday celebration, Happy Day :D, outing, party, swimming | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home