STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
LANGKAWI DAY II
July 19, 2012

It's DAY II, Babehhh <3

MCD Breakfast KUAH - Island Hopping - Lunch KUAH TOWN - Underwater World - Beach - Sunset  - Red Tomato - Cards.

Here we go
 😄😄😄





Me and Yinhuan. 




Wengee, Pam, Sheungjien, Isaac and Zhiyan




☁☁☁☁

AGAIN :D

Hi Isaac!

Yeehliang being our photographer I think :)



😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 

7 happy faces!




🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

The three guys.

Take 3


😁😁😁








Ayz with his pants. LOL



Nice Weather!!

The First Island










LYH(s) and Hanrui
So niceeee larrrrrr <3

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙





Emo guy No.1




YAYY. :D

I purposely ask Yeehliang to take one.






Boats.




BEACH BEACH BEACH :D





Now only realized we took a lot of pictures together. :3






Ayz.

Yh & Pam
#foreveralone guy.



This is so cool! 
🔫🔫



Is that Weng Ee? :O
Group Photo
😁😁😁😁




🏊🏊🏊

Photobomb




Yeehliang & Pam with Ayz

Me & Huan with Ayz


Rainingggg 

😔😔😔😔😞😞😞





Heading to the second Island



EAGLE!!










I made a gif. CLICK HERE!! :D











SURVIVORRRRR!! 
🔥🔥🔥🔥




The 3 happy guys.

Turtle shape






Second Island. :)

It's called Dayang Buting or whatsoever.



Zhiyan's friend.  :P

🐒🐒🐒






I was still wondering the purposely of taking this photo. hmmmmm? 
Keep Langkawi Island Clean.












Pam



Yinhuan, Ayz, me, Zhiyan, Sheungjien, Hanrui and Wengee





The Hot TAEYANG!!!!  

☀☀☀☀










Oh HIIII :D






MONKEYS!!


AYZ


HANRUI




My towel. LOL






Ayz, Yeehliang and  THE BOSS!


Sheungjien and Isaac.



Huan and me <3




It's lunch time again.









PEPERO. The packing is HUGE.


Went back to Pantai Cenang. UNDERWATER WORLD. I still remembered while we happily reached there, and realized we don't have enough money. LOL








Stringray


DEER in UNDERWATER??   
😏😏


Flamingo






金鸡独立









Parrot!




Sea Lion

Wengee, me, Hanrui, Yeehliang and Ayz :D


PENGUINSSSS
All Isaac's friends.






The forever alone penguin :(


Another one. LOL


forever alone penguin #3



Here comes the POSER!!! 




Non stop posing. :P






Enough please (:

So cute right? :D









Me & Yinhuan & Hanrui.  


















BABY CRAB






Seashell







Stingray

Love this photo a lot <3 
NICE ONE, Yeehliang (Y)


BABY SHARK

























This is damn cuteee. 
😝😝😝😝😝






I FOUND YOU, NEMO!




Jelly Fish
GLOW IN THE DARK :P
LOVE SHAPE <3









HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

PINOCCHIO!!





Finally went back to our hotel, from dry to wet, wet to dry. After bathing, we decided to go to the beach to take photos. :D


#OOTD




PINK & PINK
YINHUAN
Not ready yet
This lou ye emo









The girls ♥♥♥




HANRUI
Le me
YINHUAN
PAM
OUR PHOTOGRAPHER.
I help him take one eh! :D
Pam and Zhiyeong
Love this one too!

💙💜💗💚💛






Went to PASAR MALAM. Continue to eat eat eat. 









Wanted to go to Petrol Station but stopped by for this


SUNSETTT!!!
Nice rightttt? I take one :P


Accident on the opposite side of the road :O


Sheungjien, Isaac and Zhiyan.

Me.






Artistic shot.











Dinner @ RED TOMATO.

Popcorn.



Pizza & Pasta. YUM YUM







What we did during night time?
BEACH &
♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

End of Day 2

Labels: , , , ,


July 19, 2012 Thursday, July 19, 2012
LANGKAWI DAY II

It's DAY II, Babehhh <3

MCD Breakfast KUAH - Island Hopping - Lunch KUAH TOWN - Underwater World - Beach - Sunset  - Red Tomato - Cards.

Here we go
 😄😄😄





Me and Yinhuan. 




Wengee, Pam, Sheungjien, Isaac and Zhiyan




☁☁☁☁

AGAIN :D

Hi Isaac!

Yeehliang being our photographer I think :)



😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 

7 happy faces!




🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

The three guys.

Take 3


😁😁😁








Ayz with his pants. LOL



Nice Weather!!

The First Island










LYH(s) and Hanrui
So niceeee larrrrrr <3

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙





Emo guy No.1




YAYY. :D

I purposely ask Yeehliang to take one.






Boats.




BEACH BEACH BEACH :D





Now only realized we took a lot of pictures together. :3






Ayz.

Yh & Pam
#foreveralone guy.



This is so cool! 
🔫🔫



Is that Weng Ee? :O
Group Photo
😁😁😁😁




🏊🏊🏊

Photobomb




Yeehliang & Pam with Ayz

Me & Huan with Ayz


Rainingggg 

😔😔😔😔😞😞😞





Heading to the second Island



EAGLE!!










I made a gif. CLICK HERE!! :D











SURVIVORRRRR!! 
🔥🔥🔥🔥




The 3 happy guys.

Turtle shape






Second Island. :)

It's called Dayang Buting or whatsoever.



Zhiyan's friend.  :P

🐒🐒🐒






I was still wondering the purposely of taking this photo. hmmmmm? 
Keep Langkawi Island Clean.












Pam



Yinhuan, Ayz, me, Zhiyan, Sheungjien, Hanrui and Wengee





The Hot TAEYANG!!!!  

☀☀☀☀










Oh HIIII :D






MONKEYS!!


AYZ


HANRUI




My towel. LOL






Ayz, Yeehliang and  THE BOSS!


Sheungjien and Isaac.



Huan and me <3




It's lunch time again.









PEPERO. The packing is HUGE.


Went back to Pantai Cenang. UNDERWATER WORLD. I still remembered while we happily reached there, and realized we don't have enough money. LOL








Stringray


DEER in UNDERWATER??   
😏😏


Flamingo






金鸡独立









Parrot!




Sea Lion

Wengee, me, Hanrui, Yeehliang and Ayz :D


PENGUINSSSS
All Isaac's friends.






The forever alone penguin :(


Another one. LOL


forever alone penguin #3



Here comes the POSER!!! 




Non stop posing. :P






Enough please (:

So cute right? :D









Me & Yinhuan & Hanrui.  


















BABY CRAB






Seashell







Stingray

Love this photo a lot <3 
NICE ONE, Yeehliang (Y)


BABY SHARK

























This is damn cuteee. 
😝😝😝😝😝






I FOUND YOU, NEMO!




Jelly Fish
GLOW IN THE DARK :P
LOVE SHAPE <3









HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

PINOCCHIO!!





Finally went back to our hotel, from dry to wet, wet to dry. After bathing, we decided to go to the beach to take photos. :D


#OOTD




PINK & PINK
YINHUAN
Not ready yet
This lou ye emo









The girls ♥♥♥




HANRUI
Le me
YINHUAN
PAM
OUR PHOTOGRAPHER.
I help him take one eh! :D
Pam and Zhiyeong
Love this one too!

💙💜💗💚💛






Went to PASAR MALAM. Continue to eat eat eat. 









Wanted to go to Petrol Station but stopped by for this


SUNSETTT!!!
Nice rightttt? I take one :P


Accident on the opposite side of the road :O


Sheungjien, Isaac and Zhiyan.

Me.






Artistic shot.











Dinner @ RED TOMATO.

Popcorn.



Pizza & Pasta. YUM YUM







What we did during night time?
BEACH &
♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

End of Day 2

Labels: , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun