STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
April 08, 2012
HOLA. :D I lied. I am sorry lar. NEXT POST I PROMISED if not i quit blogging. 
This is my fav song currently <3
ONE DIRECTION - WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL


I love this song not because of hot guys kayyyyy? :)
Cause the melody and also the lyrics.
I hope that one day in the future, a guy will sing this song for me and he meant it :3




The original song.
SPOT THE HANDSOME ; ZAYN MALIK :P


This is very nice.




SAM TSUI <3 My favorite YouTube singer. 


But I don't really like this cover.


Girls' cover. :D


My favorite cover of this song ;)

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

Don't need make-up - to cover up Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else


The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed the way you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell

You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I could see
you'd understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!
so c-com on!! you got it wrong!
To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
I don't know why, you're being shy
And turn away when I look in to your eye eye eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but yo-ouuu
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
the way you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!
Na na na na na na naaaa na na,
Na na na na na na.
Na na na na na na naaaa na na,
Na na na na na na.
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperatley
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
No Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!























MY MAN. HE IS NOT MARRIED YET.
:3

Labels:


April 08, 2012 Sunday, April 08, 2012
WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL
HOLA. :D I lied. I am sorry lar. NEXT POST I PROMISED if not i quit blogging. 
This is my fav song currently <3
ONE DIRECTION - WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL


I love this song not because of hot guys kayyyyy? :)
Cause the melody and also the lyrics.
I hope that one day in the future, a guy will sing this song for me and he meant it :3




The original song.
SPOT THE HANDSOME ; ZAYN MALIK :P


This is very nice.




SAM TSUI <3 My favorite YouTube singer. 


But I don't really like this cover.


Girls' cover. :D


My favorite cover of this song ;)

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

Don't need make-up - to cover up Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else


The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed the way you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell

You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I could see
you'd understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!
so c-com on!! you got it wrong!
To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
I don't know why, you're being shy
And turn away when I look in to your eye eye eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but yo-ouuu
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
the way you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!
Na na na na na na naaaa na na,
Na na na na na na.
Na na na na na na naaaa na na,
Na na na na na na.
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperatley
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
No Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful!
No Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful!























MY MAN. HE IS NOT MARRIED YET.
:3

Labels:

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun