| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
HA08 is LOVE.
December 24, 2011
Helloooo! The two sapohs and someone have been waiting for me. Okayy. I shall start my post now. Title ; First impressions. The first person I met in college is YinHuan. I still remember the first day of college, my dad dropped me at HELP at 8. I walked to the foyer alone and sat down. I spotted this small girl sitting there alone also cause she looks like a friend of mine. :) I really wanted to go beside her and said hi. But I'm kinda shy. ._. Then, I saw her together with Khye. So, I thought they must be a couple. She told me NOOOO! Just friends. HAHAH. She is a nice person. She is shy at first but then I realize we have alot of things in common. :D I love you kayyy <3 Lim Zhi Yan ; The first impression ; GENTLEMAN! He was very gentleman. Whenever I was behind him when I walked out from the class. He would open the door for me and others also. And he love to answer teacher's questions. After that, when I got to know him more. He is a smart guy, very smart guy. Sometimes, he is kinda lanci la but he is willing to teach la sometimes. HAHAH I dunno why I tend to listen or follow his advices. That's why he is now my brother (Y) Ohyeaaa. He very seven plus one :P SheungJien ; He looks like Kai Hong, my secondary school. That's what appeared in my mind the first time I saw him. He seemed like those quiet type of person. But when you get to know him, it's totally different la, right? He talks alot ._. He treats people very nice lah. :) Isaac Wong ; I still remembered that I was late to class for M2. Then I just sat down bside him I think. We did not talk. But then I realized about the existence of this lil cute boy. HAHA. FIRST IMPRESSION ; Cute :P with his botak head. One day, Pam told me that he has girlfriend. We were not that close at first until one day la which I forget when is it. We just started to talk :D and then we talked non-stop till now. :P I really treated him like small kid la. I dunno why larh :S Anything important about college document or stuffs, I will definitely remind him one. Pamela Choi ; We met at the very second day @ KPD E. I was with my other friend from Group A then so ngam that his friends were chatting at the common room there. Joo Lin ; We started talking at the second day also together with Pamela. She is tall and nice. She loves food and camera. HAHAHAH. She is the one keep saying that she is hungry during our class. She likes to act innocent hor?? HAHAHAH. But I still love her as who she is :3 Jia Ren ; I started to talk to him cuz he is YinHuan's primary school friend. He loves to laugh right? Then I get to know he stay near to my house. HAHAHAHAHAH. He sometimes fetch me to college when my daddy is not free/ out-station. He is a nice guy :) Mun Hong ; My ah zai :) HAHA. Because he came in late so he really got my attention at the first. Other guys in our class, I dint really recognize everyone's face for the first few weeks. I am sorry ;x He seemed so quiet and shy. He is from ChungHwa so I thought this guy must be super nerd type one! :D I really wanted to talk to him whenever I saw him sitting there alone in the class but I am shy larh ._. so I failed. MANA TAU, he is so talkactive one and NOISY and LAZYYYY. Always bully me >< and he very ngam chammmm. Aiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ._. YeeHliang ; I started to talk to him bcz of JooLin also. HAHAHA. He looks mature and quiet. The first impression. errr, he loves to bake? Yeahh. I love his cheesecake. So nice lahh *yum yum* HanRui ; I dunno why I just remembered your first impression in my mind clearly. That day during M2. I was sitting right in front of her. While she is sitting behind with Zhiyan I think. She talked and laughed alottt. like seriouslyyy. I'm so sorreyyy Hanrui. I'm just being honest. So the first impression isnt really that good. So we rarely talk at first until i-dunno-when again, we started to get to know each other. I think is cz of ECON. There goes the talking non-stop. HAHAHA Sorry, mui ;3 But I love you so much now. HAHAH ohyeaaa. I thought you are scout la. You got the scout look :P ZhiYeong ; I cant remember when we started to talk. I really cant remember anything. I am so sorry about it. But he looked quiet and shy larh in my first impression. But the truth is..... everyone should know what is it la. HAHAHA this guy hor, the writing is like sooooooooooooo nicee! Envy sia ._. Weng Ee ; I am sorreyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I really cant remember anything. I cant even remember when did I started to realize about his existance. Probably he is too quiet. Ayz ; TALLLLLLLLLLLL :O So tall larh. I had never been to know someone so tall in my life. He looks cool and smart. Indeed he is but not that COOL? HAHAHAHAH JJ ; I get so excited when I know there is a korean in our class. You know la. As a fan girl, anything related to Korea would make me happy :) We talked during account class. He is friendly and nice. Jeremy ; Y U SO THIN? He is totally like a KAYU. Never thought that I would meet someone like him. LAME KING!! He can talk about anything and relate them to lame stuff. Awesome wei (Y) KhyeErn ; He is rich. And he always come to class late, even he is early, he will be in his sleepy face. HAHAH He likes to get tissue or mirror from YinHuan. ROFL. I still remembered one time ; he tried to use the dustin bin to off the aircond. LOL Alfred ; I just remember his name cause it's a Christian name. Teachers love his name right? Rebecca ; She came in late also. She is very quiet at first then we started to get to know each other. She is late to class sometimes. HAHAHAH Wern Yee ; She looks shy. Indeed she is. She seldom talks in the class la. Yee Teng ; She is cutee and fair. I was wondering she should have alot of admirers cause guys normally like this type of girl. And she is quite quiet. Ariff ; Errrrrrrrr. I'm sorry. Kim Leong ; He is definitely the shy type of person. He used to spend his break time alone rather than spending with us which I dunno why. AM I THAT SCARY? Hahaha :) The big family is not complete ;( HA08 Group D, me love. Labels: college friends, college life December 24, 2011 Saturday, December 24, 2011
HA08 is LOVE.
Helloooo! The two sapohs and someone have been waiting for me. Okayy. I shall start my post now. Title ; First impressions. The first person I met in college is YinHuan. I still remember the first day of college, my dad dropped me at HELP at 8. I walked to the foyer alone and sat down. I spotted this small girl sitting there alone also cause she looks like a friend of mine. :) I really wanted to go beside her and said hi. But I'm kinda shy. ._. Then, I saw her together with Khye. So, I thought they must be a couple. She told me NOOOO! Just friends. HAHAH. She is a nice person. She is shy at first but then I realize we have alot of things in common. :D I love you kayyy <3 Lim Zhi Yan ; The first impression ; GENTLEMAN! He was very gentleman. Whenever I was behind him when I walked out from the class. He would open the door for me and others also. And he love to answer teacher's questions. After that, when I got to know him more. He is a smart guy, very smart guy. Sometimes, he is kinda lanci la but he is willing to teach la sometimes. HAHAH I dunno why I tend to listen or follow his advices. That's why he is now my brother (Y) Ohyeaaa. He very seven plus one :P SheungJien ; He looks like Kai Hong, my secondary school. That's what appeared in my mind the first time I saw him. He seemed like those quiet type of person. But when you get to know him, it's totally different la, right? He talks alot ._. He treats people very nice lah. :) Isaac Wong ; I still remembered that I was late to class for M2. Then I just sat down bside him I think. We did not talk. But then I realized about the existence of this lil cute boy. HAHA. FIRST IMPRESSION ; Cute :P with his botak head. One day, Pam told me that he has girlfriend. We were not that close at first until one day la which I forget when is it. We just started to talk :D and then we talked non-stop till now. :P I really treated him like small kid la. I dunno why larh :S Anything important about college document or stuffs, I will definitely remind him one. Pamela Choi ; We met at the very second day @ KPD E. I was with my other friend from Group A then so ngam that his friends were chatting at the common room there. Joo Lin ; We started talking at the second day also together with Pamela. She is tall and nice. She loves food and camera. HAHAHAH. She is the one keep saying that she is hungry during our class. She likes to act innocent hor?? HAHAHAH. But I still love her as who she is :3 Jia Ren ; I started to talk to him cuz he is YinHuan's primary school friend. He loves to laugh right? Then I get to know he stay near to my house. HAHAHAHAHAH. He sometimes fetch me to college when my daddy is not free/ out-station. He is a nice guy :) Mun Hong ; My ah zai :) HAHA. Because he came in late so he really got my attention at the first. Other guys in our class, I dint really recognize everyone's face for the first few weeks. I am sorry ;x He seemed so quiet and shy. He is from ChungHwa so I thought this guy must be super nerd type one! :D I really wanted to talk to him whenever I saw him sitting there alone in the class but I am shy larh ._. so I failed. MANA TAU, he is so talkactive one and NOISY and LAZYYYY. Always bully me >< and he very ngam chammmm. Aiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ._. YeeHliang ; I started to talk to him bcz of JooLin also. HAHAHA. He looks mature and quiet. The first impression. errr, he loves to bake? Yeahh. I love his cheesecake. So nice lahh *yum yum* HanRui ; I dunno why I just remembered your first impression in my mind clearly. That day during M2. I was sitting right in front of her. While she is sitting behind with Zhiyan I think. She talked and laughed alottt. like seriouslyyy. I'm so sorreyyy Hanrui. I'm just being honest. So the first impression isnt really that good. So we rarely talk at first until i-dunno-when again, we started to get to know each other. I think is cz of ECON. There goes the talking non-stop. HAHAHA Sorry, mui ;3 But I love you so much now. HAHAH ohyeaaa. I thought you are scout la. You got the scout look :P ZhiYeong ; I cant remember when we started to talk. I really cant remember anything. I am so sorry about it. But he looked quiet and shy larh in my first impression. But the truth is..... everyone should know what is it la. HAHAHA this guy hor, the writing is like sooooooooooooo nicee! Envy sia ._. Weng Ee ; I am sorreyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I really cant remember anything. I cant even remember when did I started to realize about his existance. Probably he is too quiet. Ayz ; TALLLLLLLLLLLL :O So tall larh. I had never been to know someone so tall in my life. He looks cool and smart. Indeed he is but not that COOL? HAHAHAHAH JJ ; I get so excited when I know there is a korean in our class. You know la. As a fan girl, anything related to Korea would make me happy :) We talked during account class. He is friendly and nice. Jeremy ; Y U SO THIN? He is totally like a KAYU. Never thought that I would meet someone like him. LAME KING!! He can talk about anything and relate them to lame stuff. Awesome wei (Y) KhyeErn ; He is rich. And he always come to class late, even he is early, he will be in his sleepy face. HAHAH He likes to get tissue or mirror from YinHuan. ROFL. I still remembered one time ; he tried to use the dustin bin to off the aircond. LOL Alfred ; I just remember his name cause it's a Christian name. Teachers love his name right? Rebecca ; She came in late also. She is very quiet at first then we started to get to know each other. She is late to class sometimes. HAHAHAH Wern Yee ; She looks shy. Indeed she is. She seldom talks in the class la. Yee Teng ; She is cutee and fair. I was wondering she should have alot of admirers cause guys normally like this type of girl. And she is quite quiet. Ariff ; Errrrrrrrr. I'm sorry. Kim Leong ; He is definitely the shy type of person. He used to spend his break time alone rather than spending with us which I dunno why. AM I THAT SCARY? Hahaha :) The big family is not complete ;( HA08 Group D, me love. Labels: college friends, college life | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home