| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
October 30, 2011
愧疚感每天每天都在加深。 对不起,都是我不好。 如果不是因为我,事情也不会变成这样。 我知道说再多的对不起也没有用。发生了的事不可能从来! 某人说你不会理会,我不知道你心里是怎么想的。 我之所以不敢把真相告诉你是因为事实太过于残酷。 我希望你的想法、观点是美好的。 我觉得不知道终比知道的好 :) 而且,我也答应某人不告诉你。 原则上,我不能反悔。 我知道你很辛苦。 所以,我在努力让一切变回原来的样子。 请给我一些时间。对不起 :( October 30, 2011 Sunday, October 30, 2011
愧疚感每天每天都在加深。 对不起,都是我不好。 如果不是因为我,事情也不会变成这样。 我知道说再多的对不起也没有用。发生了的事不可能从来! 某人说你不会理会,我不知道你心里是怎么想的。 我之所以不敢把真相告诉你是因为事实太过于残酷。 我希望你的想法、观点是美好的。 我觉得不知道终比知道的好 :) 而且,我也答应某人不告诉你。 原则上,我不能反悔。 我知道你很辛苦。 所以,我在努力让一切变回原来的样子。 请给我一些时间。对不起 :(
|
0 Comments
|
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home