STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
20111007
October 16, 2011
Elo. and HELLLOOOOOO! Since the recent posts is kinda emo, So I shall post something HAPPY and FUN. :) 

We group of 15 went to Ti- Ratana which located at Desa Petaling for Our Moral Project thingy. Went there by ChuLiang's car. It was an interesting journey cuz we dont know the way to the place yet there were two idiots guys following our car. Thanks to FeiTeng's GPS :) Finally, we successfully reached the destination. Before that, I was glad that I had been chosen into Kids Group instead of Babies Group. Cuz, I don't really like babies la, sorry to say that. I get annoyed easily when those baby cried while their parents dont try to shut them up. Oppsss, okay. I'm sorry. I know, they are only babies right? SORRIEEE


Well, the gif below is made by me. I purposely downloaded PhotoScape just for making this gif but I think it's cute la :D Hehee! Btw, it's raining at that time.


At the kids place, there is only me, HanRui, Florence, Kim Leong and the two SASA guys. It was kinda calm and quiet. We were having our own sweet time. HAHAHAH

This is Michael. The first kid me and HanRui deal with :P He is kinda shy and didnt talk much at first. He got excited after he saw my camera. LOL



I looked pale :S Stupidflashlight


Hanrui with Michael and ohdamniforgethername



We were not acting, okay? :P


He tend to talk alot after we get closer :)
While we were having our sweet time as I mention just now, these peoples were sweating like crazy. Too many babies there.


Candidate Daddy No.1 Lai Chai Jie


Candidate Daddy No.2 Wong Xing Yee. 
You see! ChorHan seemed so free bside there.




Candidate Daddy No.3 Steven Tan

Rebecca!


Okay. This guy is cute. :)


Candidate Daddy No. 4 Tan Chu Liang

Future daddy(s)





Those kids love him la.


Full of kids :O


Hui Thong.


FeiTeng looked so tired.



Dinner time. Finally! :D


Group Photo before we went back. (:




Florence, Kim Leong, Rachel, ChorHan, Isaac, Me,HanRui, Rebecca, FeiTeng, Pamela, ChaiJie, Steven and HuiThong. ChuLiang and Rakesh went back earlier.

After that, we decided to have our dinner together. We managed to reach Bangsar Area safely without getting lost by cutting the lanes cuz there were traffic jams everywhere and the incident which made us kinda pissed off i-shall-not-mentioned-it-here. Then, I suggested Delicious as our dinner place. and FeiTeng, HanRui and Steven said yes. 
Ohhhyea, the parking moment is so damn awesome. Regret for not taking photo ><
(Y) for Steven's Parking Skill!


So nice right? XD




Delicious.
I love the environment alot <3 
I shall celebrate my birthday here next year ;)


The STRAWBERRY SHAKE is OhSoAwesome :3 Must try!


My grilled chicken with Salad. They said I'm so healthy. LOL

FeiTeng's.


HanRui's.
Isaac Wong's.



Relax Mode ON! The sofa is so comfy la :)
Isaac, Steven, FeiTeng, Yours truly and Hanrui <3

Group Photo. 
 
Thanks Steven for fetching me back (: 
I had a great day with them. 
and I learn to appreciate what I have. Be grateful!
 
So sorry for the delay of the post. ;X and before I forget, the Sports Carnival is FUN eventhough we lose. I got so happy after sweating alot which I dunno why. LOL

Labels: , ,


October 16, 2011 Sunday, October 16, 2011
20111007
Elo. and HELLLOOOOOO! Since the recent posts is kinda emo, So I shall post something HAPPY and FUN. :) 

We group of 15 went to Ti- Ratana which located at Desa Petaling for Our Moral Project thingy. Went there by ChuLiang's car. It was an interesting journey cuz we dont know the way to the place yet there were two idiots guys following our car. Thanks to FeiTeng's GPS :) Finally, we successfully reached the destination. Before that, I was glad that I had been chosen into Kids Group instead of Babies Group. Cuz, I don't really like babies la, sorry to say that. I get annoyed easily when those baby cried while their parents dont try to shut them up. Oppsss, okay. I'm sorry. I know, they are only babies right? SORRIEEE


Well, the gif below is made by me. I purposely downloaded PhotoScape just for making this gif but I think it's cute la :D Hehee! Btw, it's raining at that time.


At the kids place, there is only me, HanRui, Florence, Kim Leong and the two SASA guys. It was kinda calm and quiet. We were having our own sweet time. HAHAHAH

This is Michael. The first kid me and HanRui deal with :P He is kinda shy and didnt talk much at first. He got excited after he saw my camera. LOL



I looked pale :S Stupidflashlight


Hanrui with Michael and ohdamniforgethername



We were not acting, okay? :P


He tend to talk alot after we get closer :)
While we were having our sweet time as I mention just now, these peoples were sweating like crazy. Too many babies there.


Candidate Daddy No.1 Lai Chai Jie


Candidate Daddy No.2 Wong Xing Yee. 
You see! ChorHan seemed so free bside there.




Candidate Daddy No.3 Steven Tan

Rebecca!


Okay. This guy is cute. :)


Candidate Daddy No. 4 Tan Chu Liang

Future daddy(s)





Those kids love him la.


Full of kids :O


Hui Thong.


FeiTeng looked so tired.



Dinner time. Finally! :D


Group Photo before we went back. (:




Florence, Kim Leong, Rachel, ChorHan, Isaac, Me,HanRui, Rebecca, FeiTeng, Pamela, ChaiJie, Steven and HuiThong. ChuLiang and Rakesh went back earlier.

After that, we decided to have our dinner together. We managed to reach Bangsar Area safely without getting lost by cutting the lanes cuz there were traffic jams everywhere and the incident which made us kinda pissed off i-shall-not-mentioned-it-here. Then, I suggested Delicious as our dinner place. and FeiTeng, HanRui and Steven said yes. 
Ohhhyea, the parking moment is so damn awesome. Regret for not taking photo ><
(Y) for Steven's Parking Skill!


So nice right? XD




Delicious.
I love the environment alot <3 
I shall celebrate my birthday here next year ;)


The STRAWBERRY SHAKE is OhSoAwesome :3 Must try!


My grilled chicken with Salad. They said I'm so healthy. LOL

FeiTeng's.


HanRui's.
Isaac Wong's.



Relax Mode ON! The sofa is so comfy la :)
Isaac, Steven, FeiTeng, Yours truly and Hanrui <3

Group Photo. 
 
Thanks Steven for fetching me back (: 
I had a great day with them. 
and I learn to appreciate what I have. Be grateful!
 
So sorry for the delay of the post. ;X and before I forget, the Sports Carnival is FUN eventhough we lose. I got so happy after sweating alot which I dunno why. LOL

Labels: , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun