| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Malacca Trip @ 2011.08.18-19
September 01, 2011
Helloooooooooooooo, my new readers! You know who you are :P I remembered there is one day which I forgot when. Our lectures were late to class so me, Pam, Joolin were chatting outside. We talked about going for a trip to Cameron Highlands. But then, our drivers can't drive to Cameron so we changed it to MALACCA TRIP Two Days One Night. :D Some of them wanted to join but too bad their parents said NO :( We went there by two cars ; Sheungjien's and Ayz's. Before that, we waited at HELP for around an hour for our results. Argghhh. My result is not that good. :( But it did not affect my mood, okay? :) Me, Pam and Yh were in SheungJien's car. We reached there after 1 and half hour. Thanks to Pam that we din not get lost on our way to Malacca ;P PINK :) Our 3 Starts Hotel! Pam booked the hotel XD Ohya, if you are planning to stay in this hotel. Pls be reminded that the elevator door closes very fast. Hotel Orkid. Ohh. This is our driver and bellboy, SheungJien :P Orkid. Well. This is not my room. Mine&Pam's room is 916. :) City View I suppose from YH's room MALACCA, here we are! :D FAMOSA CHICKEN RICE BALL If you are planning to go to Malacca for a nice lunch. Kindly don't go to this restaurant. The food is so not nice! ;x While waitinggggg. Bean Sprouts. RiceBall. Steamed Chicken. Chicken. On our way to A FAMOSA. When we almost reaching the place according to GPS, we saw this. :/ NO ENTRY! Lost. Trying to search for direction ;) FLOWERS! ♥ We were lost and we ended up in this beautiful garden. Me and PAM ♥ :) I love this photo <3 Group Photo :D From the left; JiaRen, JJ, Ayz, me, Pam, SheungJien and ZhiYeong :D Part of HAO8 Crazy Peoples :3 The weather is so damn hot! :S It's a blank-blank-Museum. Sorry, I dunno the name of this Museum. Look at the guys! :D According to them, the floor is very hot! YH. Rarely to have him in the pictures because he loves to be our photographer :) JJ - The Next Top Model Wannabe Hibiscus ;) Jiaren and JJ. I wonder what are they trying to pose? :? ZhiYeong from far :) Pam, me and Jien :) Ayz, Pam, me and Jien :P weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Wishing well? :O A FAMOSA! Colorful BECA! Din manage to get a ride :( I named it THE SHIP! MUZIUM SAMUDERA. Well, i dont memorize the name of this Museum. It's in the picture :) Too bad we are all above 12 :/ YAY :D I can still smile even the weather is like super hot :P The guys! GPS is the best <3 CHRIST CHURCH MALACCA We din plan to go there, we just passed by. :) Say HI to JJ. :) Ayz and JJ @ Christ Church Malacca After walking around 15-20 minutes, we finally reached back to our hotel. So what we do? We chat, played poker and Taboo in the hotel for more than 4 hours. :D Bonding session :) Check-in in Facebook i think :) POKER! (; Watching cartoons :) We planned to go to Jonker Street for our dinner. But we went to the wrong way and when we finally reached Jonker Street. It was closed. ROFL Nice view :) The night is getting darker. We nearly get lost again. It was kinda scary when we passed by a creepy street :S MENU. Gah! I forgot the name of this restaurant. Crackers. I remembered I was very hungry at that time :P Pam, YH and Ayz :) Spicy Kangkung. Asam Fish. I was busy eating so I din took photos of other food. But the food are very nice :) Desserts! (: Group Photo after our dinner :) We went back hotel later. After settling down, the boys came to our room to play POKER. JJ wanted to go PUB so Ayz brought them out. So, me Pam YH and SheungJien played poker :D This is what you do when you are very tired ;) I wonder who took this. I was super sleepy at 2 something but the guys dont want to get back to their room. and they started chatting and chatting and chatting non-stop. I tried to sleep but I cant. So we ended up slept at 4.30 am. I realized that peoples tend to tell others their secrets during midnight :P After our breakfast, we got this! Gift for MBMB. Wasted like 45 minutes just to get to the building to pay the fine. We got discounts! It was only 5 ringgit. LOL MBMB. When we almost reached, SheungJien randomly suggested to go for a movie. Then, we went to The Curve to watch Rise of the Planets of the Apes :) We waited Pam at Borders for dinner. :D BORDERS. Italiannies. 4-Cheese-Pizza. Well, i don't remember the name. :P Shrimp Linguine. I love the night view at the street of The Curve. :3 Bread. Classic Carbonara. The end. :) Labels: college friends, fun, malacca, outing September 01, 2011 Thursday, September 01, 2011
Malacca Trip @ 2011.08.18-19
Helloooooooooooooo, my new readers! You know who you are :P I remembered there is one day which I forgot when. Our lectures were late to class so me, Pam, Joolin were chatting outside. We talked about going for a trip to Cameron Highlands. But then, our drivers can't drive to Cameron so we changed it to MALACCA TRIP Two Days One Night. :D Some of them wanted to join but too bad their parents said NO :( We went there by two cars ; Sheungjien's and Ayz's. Before that, we waited at HELP for around an hour for our results. Argghhh. My result is not that good. :( But it did not affect my mood, okay? :) Me, Pam and Yh were in SheungJien's car. We reached there after 1 and half hour. Thanks to Pam that we din not get lost on our way to Malacca ;P PINK :) Our 3 Starts Hotel! Pam booked the hotel XD Ohya, if you are planning to stay in this hotel. Pls be reminded that the elevator door closes very fast. Hotel Orkid. Ohh. This is our driver and bellboy, SheungJien :P Orkid. Well. This is not my room. Mine&Pam's room is 916. :) City View I suppose from YH's room MALACCA, here we are! :D FAMOSA CHICKEN RICE BALL If you are planning to go to Malacca for a nice lunch. Kindly don't go to this restaurant. The food is so not nice! ;x While waitinggggg. Bean Sprouts. RiceBall. Steamed Chicken. Chicken. On our way to A FAMOSA. When we almost reaching the place according to GPS, we saw this. :/ NO ENTRY! Lost. Trying to search for direction ;) FLOWERS! ♥ We were lost and we ended up in this beautiful garden. Me and PAM ♥ :) I love this photo <3 Group Photo :D From the left; JiaRen, JJ, Ayz, me, Pam, SheungJien and ZhiYeong :D Part of HAO8 Crazy Peoples :3 The weather is so damn hot! :S It's a blank-blank-Museum. Sorry, I dunno the name of this Museum. Look at the guys! :D According to them, the floor is very hot! YH. Rarely to have him in the pictures because he loves to be our photographer :) JJ - The Next Top Model Wannabe Hibiscus ;) Jiaren and JJ. I wonder what are they trying to pose? :? ZhiYeong from far :) Pam, me and Jien :) Ayz, Pam, me and Jien :P weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Wishing well? :O A FAMOSA! Colorful BECA! Din manage to get a ride :( I named it THE SHIP! MUZIUM SAMUDERA. Well, i dont memorize the name of this Museum. It's in the picture :) Too bad we are all above 12 :/ YAY :D I can still smile even the weather is like super hot :P The guys! GPS is the best <3 CHRIST CHURCH MALACCA We din plan to go there, we just passed by. :) Say HI to JJ. :) Ayz and JJ @ Christ Church Malacca After walking around 15-20 minutes, we finally reached back to our hotel. So what we do? We chat, played poker and Taboo in the hotel for more than 4 hours. :D Bonding session :) Check-in in Facebook i think :) POKER! (; Watching cartoons :) We planned to go to Jonker Street for our dinner. But we went to the wrong way and when we finally reached Jonker Street. It was closed. ROFL Nice view :) The night is getting darker. We nearly get lost again. It was kinda scary when we passed by a creepy street :S MENU. Gah! I forgot the name of this restaurant. Crackers. I remembered I was very hungry at that time :P Pam, YH and Ayz :) Spicy Kangkung. Asam Fish. I was busy eating so I din took photos of other food. But the food are very nice :) Desserts! (: Group Photo after our dinner :) We went back hotel later. After settling down, the boys came to our room to play POKER. JJ wanted to go PUB so Ayz brought them out. So, me Pam YH and SheungJien played poker :D This is what you do when you are very tired ;) I wonder who took this. I was super sleepy at 2 something but the guys dont want to get back to their room. and they started chatting and chatting and chatting non-stop. I tried to sleep but I cant. So we ended up slept at 4.30 am. I realized that peoples tend to tell others their secrets during midnight :P After our breakfast, we got this! Gift for MBMB. Wasted like 45 minutes just to get to the building to pay the fine. We got discounts! It was only 5 ringgit. LOL MBMB. When we almost reached, SheungJien randomly suggested to go for a movie. Then, we went to The Curve to watch Rise of the Planets of the Apes :) We waited Pam at Borders for dinner. :D BORDERS. Italiannies. 4-Cheese-Pizza. Well, i don't remember the name. :P Shrimp Linguine. I love the night view at the street of The Curve. :3 Bread. Classic Carbonara. The end. :) Labels: college friends, fun, malacca, outing | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home