STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
HELLO :D
April 02, 2011
It's time to join club. But I dunno what to join actually. Hmmmmm.


OhSoAwesome! Feel like going beach now :)
Perhaps I'm going to somewhere of beach MY August Break with my brother. :D

 
Bought a new skirt and few tees and pants yesterday :D Thankyou, mummy <3

I'm so happy when I bought the new skirt and I happily told my dad.
I : Daddy, I bought a new skirt today :D
He : Ohhh.
I : I'm going to wear to college soon la XD
He : No wayy, cannot wear skirt to college. ;x
HAHAHA. My daddy so cute right? LOL

and I miss my HongKong Trip so much la. DisneyLand Post arrr. and My SS3 post arr. So sorry lah my readers. :P I'll try my best, okayy? :)


What to update somemore?? SJM are staying in Taiwan for 2 months. Yorrr, so lucky lah Taiwan's ELF :DD The Lee HyukJae sure very happy la cz he can stick to Donghae all the time ;) EunHae daebakk! I miss SS3 so much la XD  
My baby monkeyyyy :3



DISNEYLAND :O


Omgg. He is so so so so cutee la XD
PS : His birthday is coming in 2days (;


The cutest PUMPKIN ever! <3
He looks alike Lee HyukJae during SS3@Malaysia lahh XD


Ohya. I'm having my driving test this monday which is 4th of April. 
It's also my baby hubby's bday :D

ELFs, pls visit this ; www.ohmyleehyukjae.tumblr.com :)






whycanyoubesogentlemanandniceahhhh

Labels: , ,


April 02, 2011 Saturday, April 02, 2011
HELLO :D
It's time to join club. But I dunno what to join actually. Hmmmmm.


OhSoAwesome! Feel like going beach now :)
Perhaps I'm going to somewhere of beach MY August Break with my brother. :D

 
Bought a new skirt and few tees and pants yesterday :D Thankyou, mummy <3

I'm so happy when I bought the new skirt and I happily told my dad.
I : Daddy, I bought a new skirt today :D
He : Ohhh.
I : I'm going to wear to college soon la XD
He : No wayy, cannot wear skirt to college. ;x
HAHAHA. My daddy so cute right? LOL

and I miss my HongKong Trip so much la. DisneyLand Post arrr. and My SS3 post arr. So sorry lah my readers. :P I'll try my best, okayy? :)


What to update somemore?? SJM are staying in Taiwan for 2 months. Yorrr, so lucky lah Taiwan's ELF :DD The Lee HyukJae sure very happy la cz he can stick to Donghae all the time ;) EunHae daebakk! I miss SS3 so much la XD  
My baby monkeyyyy :3



DISNEYLAND :O


Omgg. He is so so so so cutee la XD
PS : His birthday is coming in 2days (;


The cutest PUMPKIN ever! <3
He looks alike Lee HyukJae during SS3@Malaysia lahh XD


Ohya. I'm having my driving test this monday which is 4th of April. 
It's also my baby hubby's bday :D

ELFs, pls visit this ; www.ohmyleehyukjae.tumblr.com :)






whycanyoubesogentlemanandniceahhhh

Labels: , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun