STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
MCD's supper with them!
January 23, 2011
As well as you know ; Fatty, Yanni, KahChuah, Xingti, Me, Jo and her bf which joined us later had a great time chatting, gossiping, laughing, making hell lots of noise in MCD on friday night :D
I sho scared that our faces would be printed out by the Damansara's MCD Management due to the vandalisme of us. And we would be banned from stepping into that MCD again. Luckily it doesnt happen on us. Phewwww
Because Xingti intend to break their glass window and Joee intend to spoil the toilet's door.
Of course, an incident happened which I'm not able to tell you guys here XD

Let pictures do the taking. :)
PS : Actually not much photos is taken cuz we're busy taking and having fun ;D


It suppose to be the group photo but the not-so-pro xingti unable to capture everyone in this photo.



Me and Jo <3
I think she is getting extra hyper after going to college compare than secondary school :P



I dunno why i'm smiling so happy and Jo's bluryy face
but Xingti looks thin and nice here :D


It has been a long time for me not taking photo. :)



1

2


  

3


4
I wonder why we're so happy.

The rock style of her.

I like this picture. So cutee lah both of them ;)


While we were chit-chatting, the Xingti keeps taking her own photo ;)


The love birds.


Paparazzi on theirjobs ;P.


We then later moved to downstairs because it's getting hotter and hotter. I think the MCD's staff is scared of us for staying there longer period of time and continue to vandalism their things so they purposely closed the aircond so that to force us to go downstair. We keep on laughing, talking loudly and more although there is more peoples around us in downstair. Who cares ? ;D


And of course thanks fatty hoh for fetching us :D Kamsahamida!
It's was a great gossiping and fun day ! I'm looking forward for more (:

Labels: , , , , , ,


January 23, 2011 Sunday, January 23, 2011
MCD's supper with them!
As well as you know ; Fatty, Yanni, KahChuah, Xingti, Me, Jo and her bf which joined us later had a great time chatting, gossiping, laughing, making hell lots of noise in MCD on friday night :D
I sho scared that our faces would be printed out by the Damansara's MCD Management due to the vandalisme of us. And we would be banned from stepping into that MCD again. Luckily it doesnt happen on us. Phewwww
Because Xingti intend to break their glass window and Joee intend to spoil the toilet's door.
Of course, an incident happened which I'm not able to tell you guys here XD

Let pictures do the taking. :)
PS : Actually not much photos is taken cuz we're busy taking and having fun ;D


It suppose to be the group photo but the not-so-pro xingti unable to capture everyone in this photo.



Me and Jo <3
I think she is getting extra hyper after going to college compare than secondary school :P



I dunno why i'm smiling so happy and Jo's bluryy face
but Xingti looks thin and nice here :D


It has been a long time for me not taking photo. :)



1

2


  

3


4
I wonder why we're so happy.

The rock style of her.

I like this picture. So cutee lah both of them ;)


While we were chit-chatting, the Xingti keeps taking her own photo ;)


The love birds.


Paparazzi on theirjobs ;P.


We then later moved to downstairs because it's getting hotter and hotter. I think the MCD's staff is scared of us for staying there longer period of time and continue to vandalism their things so they purposely closed the aircond so that to force us to go downstair. We keep on laughing, talking loudly and more although there is more peoples around us in downstair. Who cares ? ;D


And of course thanks fatty hoh for fetching us :D Kamsahamida!
It's was a great gossiping and fun day ! I'm looking forward for more (:

Labels: , , , , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun