| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
January 18, 2011
It's been a long time for not updating my blogW-H-Y ? Cause I dont have the mood to update. Actually I dislike uploading self-photo to blogspot as it takes me 92345763859248203482 hours to do so. I feel so envy for those who uploading every photo in their lives to their blog *applause* Life just goes on like usual. Of course. There're some changes. Me need not to wake up early in the morning at 6 something and settle myself down for the preparation to school. And I need not to stand for a long period of time for assembly and listening to the principal talking hell lots of "speech". I have nothing to do as everyday is boring for me. Sometimes, I do miss school. I miss the time we chit-chat together in class. I miss the time we gathered around the canteen during recess time. I miss the time we stayed back together for lunch. I miss many many many of our memories (: Now, I usually wake up at 9 something nowadays. Many of my friends went to college already but I still want to enjoy my holidays! :D I used to tell myself THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU HAVE MADE A DECISION AND NEVER EVER REGRET AFTER THAT. Yeah! That's me. It's the lil note which stays in my mind all the time. I was wondering which course to choose because I dont want myself to regret after that Future is in your hand. I do think both of their words should be keep in mind. :) They're really good person. I had learnt alot eventhough our conver is kinda short. Thankyou! Your words meant alot to me :] I love to call Tumblr as Tumblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more <3 It is a freaking awesome website. You will definately addicted to it. Trust me! Never assume. Dont expect. Just hope ![]() we are young we run free stay up late we dont sleep got our friends got the night we'll be alright ;) long legs! O R E O wid milkkk Live & Let Live ;D Labels: 2011, feeling, life :), random, school life, tumblr January 18, 2011 Tuesday, January 18, 2011
It's been a long time for not updating my blogW-H-Y ? Cause I dont have the mood to update. Actually I dislike uploading self-photo to blogspot as it takes me 92345763859248203482 hours to do so. I feel so envy for those who uploading every photo in their lives to their blog *applause* Life just goes on like usual. Of course. There're some changes. Me need not to wake up early in the morning at 6 something and settle myself down for the preparation to school. And I need not to stand for a long period of time for assembly and listening to the principal talking hell lots of "speech". I have nothing to do as everyday is boring for me. Sometimes, I do miss school. I miss the time we chit-chat together in class. I miss the time we gathered around the canteen during recess time. I miss the time we stayed back together for lunch. I miss many many many of our memories (: Now, I usually wake up at 9 something nowadays. Many of my friends went to college already but I still want to enjoy my holidays! :D I used to tell myself THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU HAVE MADE A DECISION AND NEVER EVER REGRET AFTER THAT. Yeah! That's me. It's the lil note which stays in my mind all the time. I was wondering which course to choose because I dont want myself to regret after that Future is in your hand. I do think both of their words should be keep in mind. :) They're really good person. I had learnt alot eventhough our conver is kinda short. Thankyou! Your words meant alot to me :] I love to call Tumblr as Tumblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more <3 It is a freaking awesome website. You will definately addicted to it. Trust me! Never assume. Dont expect. Just hope ![]() we are young we run free stay up late we dont sleep got our friends got the night we'll be alright ;) long legs! O R E O wid milkkk Live & Let Live ;D Labels: 2011, feeling, life :), random, school life, tumblr | 0 Comments |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home