STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
SHOP!
April 18, 2010
I lack of interest to blog again
GOSHHH! went Xingti's house last friday
Sorry, i din help Xingti for anything expect that attending the partyy
I reached there at 8.45 pm :) due to my chem tuition ;s

Date : 16.4.2010
Peeps : Xingti, Joee, Tine, Kenke, Amei, Swing, Munn, KahChuah, ShuMeen, Kuik, Fatty, Eugene, LingLing, Bryan, NgauZai and ME i hope i dun miss out anyone
Aim ; To celebrate KahChuah and Tine's bday :D

I had my so-called-BBQ-dinner wid swing while others were crazying taking photo on the road
Thanks to Genki and Ngau for helping me to BBQ my food ;)
and after eating, had a lil chat wid amei about religious. Weird huh? i do think so
before that, there is a cute dog walking around xingti's house
I played wid him. <3
Help xingti to clean up those stuff. HEHE
went into the house to GOSSIP main purpose
but we ended up into a Ghost Stories Telling Session
it was nice lahh. Kah Chuah is freaking scare
Fatty and Swing kept scaring others
Seriously, I din scared of any stories that Xingti, Bryan, Tine, Munn's told
I M BRAVE, kay ?
It's was superb fun :DDDD
and the chatting session which kahchuah and amei love alot. LOL
Went home at 11 and guess what ?
My Teoh Ricky came along to pick me ;D

Girls's gathering will always be fun and i hope to have more throughout this year (:


My dear TXE and darling MinLi came to my house yesterday :D
supposingly we shud head to 1U at 1.30pm
but due to some reason
We gossip and chat and laughed together at my house til 3pm
We reached there almost 3.30
and we shop shop shop
We went into FOREVER 21 ♥ and tried on some clothes. HEHE
camwhore also :)
we meet kenke, yanni and cathssy there
we continued our shopping at TOPSHOP and some other shops
Had our dinner at OLD ASIA
Went back after buying Sticky
Me love them! *hearts*

I am so excited cuz IR Day is cominggggggggg *woootss*

Labels: , , ,


April 18, 2010 Sunday, April 18, 2010
SHOP!
I lack of interest to blog again
GOSHHH! went Xingti's house last friday
Sorry, i din help Xingti for anything expect that attending the partyy
I reached there at 8.45 pm :) due to my chem tuition ;s

Date : 16.4.2010
Peeps : Xingti, Joee, Tine, Kenke, Amei, Swing, Munn, KahChuah, ShuMeen, Kuik, Fatty, Eugene, LingLing, Bryan, NgauZai and ME i hope i dun miss out anyone
Aim ; To celebrate KahChuah and Tine's bday :D

I had my so-called-BBQ-dinner wid swing while others were crazying taking photo on the road
Thanks to Genki and Ngau for helping me to BBQ my food ;)
and after eating, had a lil chat wid amei about religious. Weird huh? i do think so
before that, there is a cute dog walking around xingti's house
I played wid him. <3
Help xingti to clean up those stuff. HEHE
went into the house to GOSSIP main purpose
but we ended up into a Ghost Stories Telling Session
it was nice lahh. Kah Chuah is freaking scare
Fatty and Swing kept scaring others
Seriously, I din scared of any stories that Xingti, Bryan, Tine, Munn's told
I M BRAVE, kay ?
It's was superb fun :DDDD
and the chatting session which kahchuah and amei love alot. LOL
Went home at 11 and guess what ?
My Teoh Ricky came along to pick me ;D

Girls's gathering will always be fun and i hope to have more throughout this year (:


My dear TXE and darling MinLi came to my house yesterday :D
supposingly we shud head to 1U at 1.30pm
but due to some reason
We gossip and chat and laughed together at my house til 3pm
We reached there almost 3.30
and we shop shop shop
We went into FOREVER 21 ♥ and tried on some clothes. HEHE
camwhore also :)
we meet kenke, yanni and cathssy there
we continued our shopping at TOPSHOP and some other shops
Had our dinner at OLD ASIA
Went back after buying Sticky
Me love them! *hearts*

I am so excited cuz IR Day is cominggggggggg *woootss*

Labels: , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun