STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD.

Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do. Hate me, scram. Love me, stay. Simple as that ;)


My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind.
Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM!
There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH.
Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P
I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends.
My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3
I eat whenever I'm happy or sad.
Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3
My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆

C to the L to the O to the T

thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤
Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment.

THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG!
Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
More than words.


Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Nelson Tan 07042010
April 08, 2010
今天很性感感性的想用华语
不要问我为什么? 我不知道. 还有,我心情没有不好
考试终于过去了!  哈哈哈哈哈哈 :)
昨天, 我们; 有祖儿彦霓魏杏迪心血来潮 (我的华语很棒吧!通常小学的作文都会这样写的)
我们是坐taxi去的, 那司机讲的话好难听的了解
鸟生蛋吃午餐~
好好玩哦! 我们一直笑笑笑 - 玩玩玩 :D
食物不错啦!! 还有甜品好吃 ;) 我们是用来抢的
彦霓很可爱地一直自拍
那两个肥婆祖儿跟杏迪很无聊的打来打去
与他们相处的时间真得很好玩 :P 我会一直笑个不停
毕业后 我们还要一起出来玩闹哦!
i love you girls
don't forget me yea!

Pictures will be upload soon but just a little (:
This time, we chat and laugh more than we camwhore.


没有任何人告诉我此消息
是我自己发觉的
知道后没有不开心
可是有种说不出的感觉
soon说是剌着剌着这样
我也不知道 ><
我应该释怀了吧! 其实我自己也不清楚

his outfit was nice!
i want him ;)

Labels: , , ,


April 08, 2010 Thursday, April 08, 2010
Nelson Tan 07042010
今天很性感感性的想用华语
不要问我为什么? 我不知道. 还有,我心情没有不好
考试终于过去了!  哈哈哈哈哈哈 :)
昨天, 我们; 有祖儿彦霓魏杏迪心血来潮 (我的华语很棒吧!通常小学的作文都会这样写的)
我们是坐taxi去的, 那司机讲的话好难听的了解
鸟生蛋吃午餐~
好好玩哦! 我们一直笑笑笑 - 玩玩玩 :D
食物不错啦!! 还有甜品好吃 ;) 我们是用来抢的
彦霓很可爱地一直自拍
那两个肥婆祖儿跟杏迪很无聊的打来打去
与他们相处的时间真得很好玩 :P 我会一直笑个不停
毕业后 我们还要一起出来玩闹哦!
i love you girls
don't forget me yea!

Pictures will be upload soon but just a little (:
This time, we chat and laugh more than we camwhore.


没有任何人告诉我此消息
是我自己发觉的
知道后没有不开心
可是有种说不出的感觉
soon说是剌着剌着这样
我也不知道 ><
我应该释怀了吧! 其实我自己也不清楚

his outfit was nice!
i want him ;)

Labels: , , ,

| 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



DARlinks.
My Facebook
Sugoideas
Aaron
Bryan
Celine
Chelle
ChiaHui
Eeling
Eminey
Eugene
Fatty
Frances
HanRui
HuanHee
Huiyee
Jasmine
JeenVern
JenBhin
JieJiun
JooLin
Joyce
Jwen
Kah Yee
KahMung
Keith
Kenke
KhaiChai
Kherjia
Liing
LingLing
MakZai
MayChing
Meow
Meeshell
Mojojo
MunHong
Munkuen
Panda
QingYan
Qinyi
S h u
Shumeen
Soon
Swing
Tzien
WanQi
WeiShiu
Wendy
WoeiShya
YeeHui
Yen Hao
Yi Leng
Yong Xin
YuhJiun