| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Nelson Tan
December 10, 2009
Hmmm. Let me tell you guys something. It's a general knowledge. You know what ?? BIRD LAYS EGGS that why we went to Nelson Tan for our gathering :) ( to prove that bird lays eggs xD ) cuz b4 i going, my parents and me had a chat while waiting for zai to meet me (: dad : where is the place ? me : i dunno la dad : what's the restaurant name ? me : 鸟生蛋 dad : what ?! me : yea yea. Nelson Tan. mum : why put like tis name 1 ? me : mayb the boss real name is Nelson Tan lehh mum : yea also. better than 人生蛋 牛生蛋 me : yup cuz only 鸟生蛋 Well. I am back from Nelson Tan. Jz had my dinner wid the main character - SS Lim aka Lutzi, MengHern, YenHao, Zai, Kenke and Cathssy :D I reached there late cuz i got tuition til 8. Yet still have to wait my dad to bath only fetch me go. Reached there about 8.30pm. My zai came out and led me to there cuz I only knew where is Tian Pin Ge Ge. The environment is quite nice. It's was my first time to there :) I wanted to sit bside zai but they said this roll is for person with the SirName "Tan" and all of them wid Black color shirt . Mine roll all with white color shirt. LOL Actually i dunno what wrong wid them la, keep laughing and laughing and somemore took a bet on me == the question is : Who will you choose as your boyfriend within Zai and Yenhao ?? I was like errr.. *thinking* *analising* *brain turning lahh* den i said I dunwan answer it. Lolz.I dunwan choose either one of them la. I want EDC <3 or XiaoYu also can xD hahahahahahahah I ordered Fish Fillet wid rice and Honey Longan. Not bad lar the food there. Din manage to take picture cuz i din bring along my camera. After finishing my meal den the lutzi ask : thongyen, u finished yours ? Me : of cuz la. He memang slow kura-kura xD We played "Tortoise" without knowing which card is Tortoise. At last, the loser is our MengHern. He had to bocor his secret but he ended up bocor other's secret ( of cuz i wont tell here la xD ). So damn shocked lahhh :0 and i got to know the 7 steps * Chit-chatting together. Planned to play the nex round but we din cuz we continue to gossip and gossip Went to Tian Pin Ge Ge to wait for my parents wid lutzi. but they said they were at in front of Nelson Tan. LOL. they drove there and fetched us. Leave lutzi at the Jusco Bus-stop and we went back home. Hmmm. the dinner was kinda okayy lar xD but din met my dear. She went back early due to dunno what reason == i asked ss lim for the nex outing wid him and dear only. Hehe :) dun feel to call that bad person I wont regret about my decision. I trust i had made the true decision xD PS : going for undang course this sat. wuhoooooo~ Now Addicted to - Super Girl by Super Junior M mih December 10, 2009 Thursday, December 10, 2009
Nelson Tan
Hmmm. Let me tell you guys something. It's a general knowledge. You know what ?? BIRD LAYS EGGS that why we went to Nelson Tan for our gathering :) ( to prove that bird lays eggs xD ) cuz b4 i going, my parents and me had a chat while waiting for zai to meet me (: dad : where is the place ? me : i dunno la dad : what's the restaurant name ? me : 鸟生蛋 dad : what ?! me : yea yea. Nelson Tan. mum : why put like tis name 1 ? me : mayb the boss real name is Nelson Tan lehh mum : yea also. better than 人生蛋 牛生蛋 me : yup cuz only 鸟生蛋 Well. I am back from Nelson Tan. Jz had my dinner wid the main character - SS Lim aka Lutzi, MengHern, YenHao, Zai, Kenke and Cathssy :D I reached there late cuz i got tuition til 8. Yet still have to wait my dad to bath only fetch me go. Reached there about 8.30pm. My zai came out and led me to there cuz I only knew where is Tian Pin Ge Ge. The environment is quite nice. It's was my first time to there :) I wanted to sit bside zai but they said this roll is for person with the SirName "Tan" and all of them wid Black color shirt . Mine roll all with white color shirt. LOL
|
0 Comments
Actually i dunno what wrong wid them la, keep laughing and laughing and somemore took a bet on me == the question is : Who will you choose as your boyfriend within Zai and Yenhao ?? I was like errr.. *thinking* *analising* *brain turning lahh* den i said I dunwan answer it. Lolz.I dunwan choose either one of them la. I want EDC <3 or XiaoYu also can xD hahahahahahahah I ordered Fish Fillet wid rice and Honey Longan. Not bad lar the food there. Din manage to take picture cuz i din bring along my camera. After finishing my meal den the lutzi ask : thongyen, u finished yours ? Me : of cuz la. He memang slow kura-kura xD We played "Tortoise" without knowing which card is Tortoise. At last, the loser is our MengHern. He had to bocor his secret but he ended up bocor other's secret ( of cuz i wont tell here la xD ). So damn shocked lahhh :0 and i got to know the 7 steps * Chit-chatting together. Planned to play the nex round but we din cuz we continue to gossip and gossip Went to Tian Pin Ge Ge to wait for my parents wid lutzi. but they said they were at in front of Nelson Tan. LOL. they drove there and fetched us. Leave lutzi at the Jusco Bus-stop and we went back home. Hmmm. the dinner was kinda okayy lar xD but din met my dear. She went back early due to dunno what reason == i asked ss lim for the nex outing wid him and dear only. Hehe :) dun feel to call that bad person I wont regret about my decision. I trust i had made the true decision xD PS : going for undang course this sat. wuhoooooo~ Now Addicted to - Super Girl by Super Junior M mih |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home