| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
7.12.2009
December 07, 2009
Gonna update now as yesterday I got no time to update :D as what i say : I am lazyy to blog yet I am still here blogging to update my latest news xD 1. Went for a Popular Clearance Fair so-called Jualan Gudang at Submit Subang USJ from 20 Nov to 6 Dec. Yeah ! It's the last day when I went there. I tot it will be big as the book fair in KLCC ( well. it's not ) It's smaller in size. Many books there ( of cuz lahh ) but mostly old 1 cuz it's a book clearance fair. Also got new books la. Discounts up to 90% but the normal is 50% ( for English book ) and 80% ( for Chinese book ). Actually it's hard to find 2 same books as the books were not arrange well. Bought few Chinese book and English Novel xD 2.Ohh. I am so in love with MoMo Love <3 I thiink this drama is so cuteee lahh as the 4 brothers keep tracking on their one-and-only sister. Follow her whenever when she go. Memang tooo protective. (Luckily i dun have 4 brothers ;X ) And Jiro Wang has a super yeng hairstyle in this drama. Cyndi is cutee also. Ps : Her 4th brother i think 高以翔 is so handsome lahhh :D Synopsis : Tao Hua Xiao Mei is adapted from Japan’s best selling manga Tao Hua Mei Mei. The plot is about Tao Hua who has been pampered and loved by 4 of her brothers almost to the extend of sister brotherly love. Thus the other brothers ask the 5th brother, Yu Yi to look after the sister, and with the appearance of prince charming Shi Lang, a love battle is created among everybody. 3. Ethan Ruan <3 Actually I finished watching Bai Quan long time ago~ xD RC is watching now. his charming smile i noe someone is jealousing and bushuang-ing now hehehee :) actually i purposely post these pictures because of RC bleeeeekkkk :P 4. Last Saturday, 8TV was showing Death Note II - The Last Name. My mind was flashing all kind of our memories. It's the first show we watched together. He sat beside me on that time. It's was so damn funny when the sad scene was showing while everyone were crying or sobing but he was laughing. ROFLMAO. It was a nicee memory of mine. Well. It is a 5. Kinda shocked when i saw the MSN conversation of him. eh when school open o? said by him kinda weird lahh. never thought about it after 6 months din chatting in MSN. and this is the question made him chat wid me. hahahahahah ;D he said that he is busying wid some stuffs. All the best to him larrr~ he wont dissapoint me cuz i trust him well. What a mature guy! 6. Plurk !! I'm back to Plurk after few months. My karma increase from 0 to 27.07 within few days only. Geng lehh ?! cuz i am recently staying in Plurk now. Spamming and chatting ;) 7. Ohya. Gonna go for a Undang Course this weekend wid my dear RC <3 8. I wants a new Handphone. N78 or N81 or N85 ( i am so in love wid Nokia N series phone ) 9. Will go for a dinner wid the friends this Wed for the celebration of coming back of Lutzi Planned by Zai ;) had a nice chat wid zai and lutzi that day. geheee 10. Lots of movie haven watch yet such as Twilight (ps: i bought the disc d), New Moon, 2012 and Taiwan Drama(s), HongKong Drama(s). Gonna watch them soon. Any intro ?? PS : Xmas coming. Well, I'm going out wid my girls i think *winks* Now Playing : Gee - Girls Generation <3 December 07, 2009 Monday, December 07, 2009
7.12.2009
Gonna update now as yesterday I got no time to update :D as what i say : I am lazyy to blog yet I am still here blogging to update my latest news xD 1. Went for a Popular Clearance Fair so-called Jualan Gudang at Submit Subang USJ from 20 Nov to 6 Dec. Yeah ! It's the last day when I went there. I tot it will be big as the book fair in KLCC ( well. it's not ) It's smaller in size. Many books there ( of cuz lahh ) but mostly old 1 cuz it's a book clearance fair. Also got new books la. Discounts up to 90% but the normal is 50% ( for English book ) and 80% ( for Chinese book ). Actually it's hard to find 2 same books as the books were not arrange well. Bought few Chinese book and English Novel xD 2.Ohh. I am so in love with MoMo Love <3 I thiink this drama is so cuteee lahh as the 4 brothers keep tracking on their one-and-only sister. Follow her whenever when she go. Memang tooo protective. (Luckily i dun have 4 brothers ;X ) And Jiro Wang has a super yeng hairstyle in this drama. Cyndi is cutee also. Ps : Her 4th brother i think 高以翔 is so handsome lahhh :D Synopsis : Tao Hua Xiao Mei is adapted from Japan’s best selling manga Tao Hua Mei Mei. The plot is about Tao Hua who has been pampered and loved by 4 of her brothers almost to the extend of sister brotherly love. Thus the other brothers ask the 5th brother, Yu Yi to look after the sister, and with the appearance of prince charming Shi Lang, a love battle is created among everybody. 3. Ethan Ruan <3 Actually I finished watching Bai Quan long time ago~ xD RC is watching now. his charming smile i noe someone is jealousing and bushuang-ing now hehehee :) actually i purposely post these pictures because of RC bleeeeekkkk :P 4. Last Saturday, 8TV was showing Death Note II - The Last Name. My mind was flashing all kind of our memories. It's the first show we watched together. He sat beside me on that time. It's was so damn funny when the sad scene was showing while everyone were crying or sobing but he was laughing. ROFLMAO. It was a nicee memory of mine. Well. It is a 5. Kinda shocked when i saw the MSN conversation of him. eh when school open o? said by him kinda weird lahh. never thought about it after 6 months din chatting in MSN. and this is the question made him chat wid me. hahahahahah ;D he said that he is busying wid some stuffs. All the best to him larrr~ he wont dissapoint me cuz i trust him well. What a mature guy! 6. Plurk !! I'm back to Plurk after few months. My karma increase from 0 to 27.07 within few days only. Geng lehh ?! cuz i am recently staying in Plurk now. Spamming and chatting ;) 7. Ohya. Gonna go for a Undang Course this weekend wid my dear RC <3 8. I wants a new Handphone. N78 or N81 or N85 ( i am so in love wid Nokia N series phone ) 9. Will go for a dinner wid the friends this Wed for the celebration of coming back of Lutzi Planned by Zai ;) had a nice chat wid zai and lutzi that day. geheee 10. Lots of movie haven watch yet such as Twilight (ps: i bought the disc d), New Moon, 2012 and Taiwan Drama(s), HongKong Drama(s). Gonna watch them soon. Any intro ?? PS : Xmas coming. Well, I'm going out wid my girls i think *winks* Now Playing : Gee - Girls Generation <3 |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home