| STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS LITTLE FAIRY WORLD. |
Let me hear you call my name.
Navis are on the left, you know what to do.
Hate me, scram.
Love me, stay.
Simple as that ;)My name is Thong Yen. :D You can call me whatever you want which I dont really mind. Currently living in London to taste the RAINBOW of UNITED KINGDOM! There are twenty-one candles on my previous birthday cake. My BORN-DAY is on 16th of MARCH. Describe myself? Hmmmm. ;) I'm just AWESOME. :P I don't talk to strangers but I can be super talkative when I'm with my friends. My addiction ; EDC & Runningman <3 I eat whenever I'm happy or sad. Harry Potter is the most awesome movie series in this world. I watched SURVIVOR & ROOMMATE! :3 My dream car? AUDI TT (⌒▽⌒)☆ C to the L to the O to the T thongyen316@gmail.com ❤❤ Favourite Quote ; Imagination creates possibilities for success and fulfillment. THE MINUTE YOU THINK OF GIVING UP, THINK OF THE REASON WHY YOU HELD ON SO LONG! Leave me a message/comment before you fly off, thankiuuuu! ;) Follow my blog with Bloglovin More than words.
Photo Of The Month ❤
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tag from Mojojo. Kenke. Panda =)
March 01, 2009
Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:1. Teoh Thong Yen 2. Turning to 16 this month :) 3. Currently watching " Pi Li MIT " 4. Cant wait to go to Redanggg xD 5. Love chocolates <3 6. Still loving her hubby, Edison 7. Just finished bathing her dog 8. Having friendship prob =X 9. Missing her brother 10. Hope her class can get No 1 in singing competition 11. Dislike her mum kep nagging on her 12. Wants to go shopping 13. Hope her exam wont be in all RED 14.Hears Xia En (BBT) awww !! he is cutee 15. Lazy to upload photos 16. thinking who to tagg 1. Celine I miss her 2. Eugene She loves apple, hor ? 3. Jeen Vern Lil cute girl :] 4. Amei I love her 5. Kah Chuah I scare her la~ xD 6. Fatty I dislike him =X 7. Wei Shiu I miss her =P 8. Qinyi " Bao Li Nv" 9.Shumeen I like her 10. Wan Qi I respect her March 01, 2009 Sunday, March 01, 2009
Tag from Mojojo. Kenke. Panda =)
Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:1. Teoh Thong Yen 2. Turning to 16 this month :) 3. Currently watching " Pi Li MIT " 4. Cant wait to go to Redanggg xD 5. Love chocolates <3 6. Still loving her hubby, Edison 7. Just finished bathing her dog 8. Having friendship prob =X 9. Missing her brother 10. Hope her class can get No 1 in singing competition 11. Dislike her mum kep nagging on her 12. Wants to go shopping 13. Hope her exam wont be in all RED 14.Hears Xia En (BBT) awww !! he is cutee 15. Lazy to upload photos 16. thinking who to tagg 1. Celine I miss her 2. Eugene She loves apple, hor ? 3. Jeen Vern Lil cute girl :] 4. Amei I love her 5. Kah Chuah I scare her la~ xD 6. Fatty I dislike him =X 7. Wei Shiu I miss her =P 8. Qinyi " Bao Li Nv" 9.Shumeen I like her 10. Wan Qi I respect her |
DARlinks.
My FacebookSugoideas Aaron Bryan Celine Chelle ChiaHui Eeling Eminey Eugene Fatty Frances HanRui HuanHee Huiyee Jasmine JeenVern JenBhin JieJiun JooLin Joyce Jwen Kah Yee KahMung Keith Kenke KhaiChai Kherjia Liing LingLing MakZai MayChing Meow Meeshell Mojojo MunHong Munkuen Panda QingYan Qinyi S h u Shumeen Soon Swing Tzien WanQi WeiShiu Wendy WoeiShya YeeHui Yen Hao Yi Leng Yong Xin YuhJiun |
<< Home